Page 445 of 565 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    I try to be true to my word...I found two McQuarrie Fetts today at south Glen Burnie Target. I will offer them up to the first tristater who pm's me. One is mint, the other creased...hopefully two of you can split them up, and the shipping will be less; to one location. I don't live close to any of you, so we'll figure something out. THey also had new Unleashed BP's: sandtroopers, Tuskens, etc.

I PM'd ya!

Pm sent Jon
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sorry, KH, mm74md pm'ed 1st. I will keep you in mind as I continue to hunt for these elusives. Let me know if you find it on your own.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Grabbed the lone TAC Wave 2 figure, Biggs, in Hagerstown this afternoon while shopping with the family at the TRU. I really, really hate the Hagerstown Target. They will not get stuff from out of the back. You know, I worked part time at that very Target and never heard of this "company policy" that they always speak about. I know they have a couple cases of TAC back there, but they won't bring them out. Ironically, the pegs are filled with Saga waves which , of course, were nowhere to be seen when they were on sale the other week.

Frederick Target had 2 shelves 3 rows deep of Order 66. It cracks me up that we freaked a few weeks ago and now they are overloaded

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    Frederick Target had 2 shelves 3 rows deep of Order 66. It cracks me up that we freaked a few weeks ago and now they are overloaded
    Unfortunately, I can never forget the hassle of trying to find the Y-wing and B-wing there. Exclusives everywhere except TRU worry me.

I think the wal-marts have given up on star wars around here. I haven't seen anything new in weeks. TRU has had a trickle of new things, but not enough to even come close to meeting demand.

Why is distribution always so bad early and late in the year?

Found some new SAGA figs at Target today that I picked up:

-Battle Droids 2pk
    -Luke Skywalker
    -R4-K5 Astromech Droid
    -Elite Corps Trooper

They had several other new ones (SAGA) but I passed on them. No new TAC figs.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Nothing new at Frederick TRU, although I did see the same little TAC Wave 2 stash up in the front office from last week. Apparently TRU employees are allowed to grab what they want, then let it sit until they're ready to actually buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    Nothing new at Frederick TRU, although I did see the same little TAC Wave 2 stash up in the front office from last week. Apparently TRU employees are allowed to grab what they want, then let it sit until they're ready to actually buy it.
    You must have been there right after me. I spotted 'em too and really wanted to ask someone to let me in so I could buy them. Unfortunately, their computer is going to show them as in-stock and keep them from reordering as long as those are there.

There was a similar lack of new stuff at Target and the WM on 85 too. WM does have the Vader with coin sets, but they're on an end cap near the baby toys (with 3 more saleucami BP's by the way.) Whoever is in charge of the toy department at that store must be a complete idiot. There is absolutely no order to it. They also have those unleashed attrocities on a shelf near the back.

Picked up 4 new GH(Leia as Boushh/Han in Carbonite, Ponda Baba/Snaggletooth, Death Star Luke/Vader with Removable helmet(yes!) & Royal Guard/Imperial Gunner(none left of the new ones after my purchase) at north Glen Burnie Target.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."