Page 446 of 565 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Picked upa DS Trooper at Target today, it was him, Han and Luke only left. Funny thing is I got there at opening and they werent out last night so an employee must of grabbed the rest of them. No locations found when I asked them to scan anything else in.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hey kh, be sure to check the VA thread over at Actionfigs and let me know whats up.

I'm going by Target and WM tomorrow so hopefully both have restocked with some TAC.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Done and done.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Got the Yoda Dry earse board from Target today. Also got some art stuff the other day(markers, penicls...) and the Coin album Vader.

For those of you who dont venture into the Rancor Pit, I was at VT Campus today for the memorial thingy and got some pics of it. Check em out here

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...%20Campus/

Went by Kmart, Walmart and Target today. Kmart didn't have anything, as usual. Walmart had the same old stuff, nothing new. I hit the jackpot at Target (mainly Saga).

All from Target:
    TAC:
    Airborne Trooper
    SAGA:
    Padme
    R5-J2
    Clone Trooper Sergeant
    Clone Trooper 5th Fleet Security
    Death Star Gunner
    Yarael Poof

Target had some other Saga figs that I had never seen on the pegs before but I passed on them, since I am no longer the completist that I used to be. As you can see, I still ended up getting a fair amount of stuff though.

I got that BP for you at WM today kh. Check over at ActionFigs.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I ventured down 270 today and scored McFett and a lone DST at the Germantown Target off 27.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    I ventured down 270 today and scored McFett and a lone DST at the Germantown Target off 27.
    I figured you were the one who cleaned out target in Frederick this morning . Apparently, they got in a case of waves 1 and 2. All that was left was a Han Solo.

KH thanks for putting the Pics up. I've been wearing maroon and orange all week, but I wish I could have gone down there for the services.

Thanks to Jon, I got the McFett.

I stopped by the Frederick TRU last night and b'tched out the manager about those figs in the office. She blew me off and said they are allowed to hold stuff for themselves for a week and they got paid today, blah blah blah. She said to complain to the regional director or whatever and then I got in my car & listened to more news about VT and realized there are more important things in life to be thinking about

No problem Matt, least I could do for those from here that dont go into the pit.

Thanks UK, will get back with you later at AF.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I figured you were the one who cleaned out target in Frederick this morning . Apparently, they got in a case of waves 1 and 2. All that was left was a Han Solo.
    Isn't that Murphy's law...I take off one day at work, and that's the day my Target puts out new stuff. So frustrating. I actually had to take off today to take my girls to school while my wife is out of town in Cleveland. I had three hours to kill down that way, so I hit up every place I could, other than the usual Frederick spots. Man, I can't believe someone cleaned out everything but a pilot Han. The scalpers usually show up on Fridays, so I'm guessing it was them.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    I stopped by the Frederick TRU last night and b'tched out the manager about those figs in the office.
    Oh wow, that's too funny. Actually, I think we may have gotten those guys in trouble. Check this out:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2035624

The nerdy Star Wars customer is always right!