Page 447 of 565 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Not too much to report...Glen Burnie Target(north) had TAC Airborne Trooper & lava miner, GB TRU had about 15 Endor AT-AT's on endcap. Several WalMarts have moved SW section, so it looks like they might be stocking soon.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    Isn't that Murphy's law...I take off one day at work, and that's the day my Target puts out new stuff. So frustrating. I actually had to take off today to take my girls to school while my wife is out of town in Cleveland. I had three hours to kill down that way, so I hit up every place I could, other than the usual Frederick spots. Man, I can't believe someone cleaned out everything but a pilot Han. The scalpers usually show up on Fridays, so I'm guessing it was them.

Oh wow, that's too funny. Actually, I think we may have gotten those guys in trouble. Check this out:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2035624

The nerdy Star Wars customer is always right!

I was in there this morning and wondered why he shot me a nasty look. Oh well, I responded at their site. He got so much stuff wrong it isn't even funny. Poor Kenny.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I was in there this morning and wondered why he shot me a nasty look. Oh well, I responded at their site. He got so much stuff wrong it isn't even funny. Poor Kenny.
    Looks like the thread got deleted. Of course now I'm picturing you going off, dropping f bombs everywhere.

I think it's just bad luck that we all showed up and complained in one way or another on the same day about the exact same thing. Sounds like you got there first, I got there right after, then mm74md followed up with that bases clearing, walk-off home run that hasn't landed yet. That poor manager.

As for a little commentary on the situation, I say: Work at a toy store, great, take advantage of the little perk of having first shot at whatever comes in. But don't stash stuff in an office for weeks on end. If you want it, buy right it away. If you don't, give the paying customer a crack at it.

kh, YGM over at AF.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    Looks like the thread got deleted. Of course now I'm picturing you going off, dropping f bombs everywhere.

I think it's just bad luck that we all showed up and complained in one way or another on the same day about the exact same thing. Sounds like you got there first, I got there right after, then mm74md followed up with that bases clearing, walk-off home run that hasn't landed yet. That poor manager.

As for a little commentary on the situation, I say: Work at a toy store, great, take advantage of the little perk of having first shot at whatever comes in. But don't stash stuff in an office for weeks on end. If you want it, buy right it away. If you don't, give the paying customer a crack at it.
    Actually, I never complained about anything there. I did see the figures in there in the office and had a little rant here, but nothing in the store. A few of the people there have been known to hook me up with good info on when things will arrive and I didn't want to jeopardize that. I figured Kenny was just looking for a little sympathy (he didn't get it from anyone in the thread.) I was actually very polite in my response and stated the facts as I knew them. I agree with your commentary and that's basically what I posted on their site. I am shocked that they would delete the thread with my one and only post on their website .

48 hours and no new posts in this thread. That about sums up what I found today when I hit both WM's, TRU, and Target.

My titanium JSF and Tie fighter came today though. They look pretty nice.

TRU-Frederick has (literally) 100 endor At-at's. They have 20ish out and another 80 in the back. I smell a clearance sale coming on soon.

LMk if those bad boys get to be a 10 dollar clearance. Actually, if you see one at 30 hook me up with it. I dont have a TRU with in 50 miles(Roanoke is the closest).

I havent seen squat the last week or so.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Frederick Target did markdowns last nite, lot's of Star Wars stuff on clearance. All of the BP's are marked down to $13, the Vader coin holder set is $6, and quite a few Transformer items are marked down too. There were 4 or 5 Tantive BPs left for any Stormtrooper army builders out there.

I saw some Target clearances today as well. No SW stuff except possibly the Coin Album which was empty and they had a clearance sticker over the shelf tag. Nothing else there today.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I went by Target this morning and there was nothing new. I did notice the clearance stuff though. For $6.98 I still couldn't pull the trigger on that Vader coin album; if it drops any further I'll definitely pick one up. The BPs were clearanced here as well, for the $13.98. If they drop to the $4.98 like before, then I'll pick those up too.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."