Page 45 of 565 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145545 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Been too long...

Howdy all, It's been awhile since I've read the board and searched for anything. Can someone help bring me up to speed?

I see that the Republican Gunship is out, as are the clone trooper pilots. Anyone have leads on where I can get them?

Also, can anyone tell me what the story is on the silvery anniversary R2 D2? As in, how do I get one if it isn't too late.

Thanks,

Ronin D.

The Silver R2 D2 should be out in October. The rumor I heard is that it is free with a minimum purchace at Toys R Us. The Min. Purchace price sounds like it is still up in the air...between $20-$40.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

New 12" Dooku, Super Battledroid & Zam at Chantilly K-mart. At least one of each left as of last night.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Found 1 Gunship at Frederick wal-mart but didn't buy it.

Stopped by Springfield Mall tonight and came across the CloneTrooper Pilot and Jango (Pilot) at the GameStop store. Only had one of each (sorry Sloppy) and were $6.99ea. KB Toys didn't have anything new.

I saw 1 Teemto at Arundel Mills Mall KB Toys.

Has anyone seen the Endor Rebel Soldier Non Bearded version yet?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

i found Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine Attact), Clone Trooper (Gunship Pilot), Padme Amidala (Coruscant Attack),Jango Fett (Slave I Pilot),yoda, and dooku at the game stop in marley station mall today

today i found the new jedi starfighter at kb toys in laruel mall, they had about 6 left

Found 1 lone gunship at Chesapeake Ctr WalMart in Glen Burnie;the big R2D2 at the other WalMart on Crain HWY(the only store by the way to have layaway plan). Have seen no new 3 3/4" figs. anywhere...but I've just been checking WalMart, Target & Toys R Us.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Also...KayBee in Annapolis Mall has their Jedi Starfighter w/Obi Wan out(3 that I saw)...I wasn't impressed, packages were damaged...I'll pass!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."