Page 454 of 565 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Too early in the AM for packages, so I will update later if they come in.

Swung by Target on the way to traffic court this morning and the day started well. I had them run the DCPI for the TAC wave 2 and they had a fresh case. Took the 2 McBoba's. 1 is going to El Chuxter for now since he asked me a few months back to grab them if he hadnt found them. Unsure on the 2nd one yet. MM74MD is sending me one, and I dont know if I want to keep one sealed and one opened, only keep one, or open both to display with the 2 heads. Will update you guys on that if anyone needs one.

Also swung by WM after Traffic court, which both tickets got dismissed.(Fixed the issues that I got tickets for, 2nd good thing within an hour) and WM had the 2 new comic 2 packs. I am going back for the Quilian/Villie pack because Vos was in the movie(even thoug it was done after it was made) so it legitamizes a purchases, not straight EU. Alpha is a clone commander and Obi-Wan is inthe movies(without) the mask, so I got that the other day.

So three good things before 9am, not a bad day. Hopefully get the packages today and it will top it all off for a great day.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

New Force Comics will be shipping my vintage figures soon. They still have more available. If you split a case of 12 with someone it's actually a little cheaper than buying them in the stores (even with shipping.) Plus you don't have to run all over creation trying to find the snowtrooper.

If anyone wants to split a case, LMK and we can work it out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Jon, got the package. Will get payment out to you early next week. Thanks again

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS34561H

Maul, Luke, and Cylon available for pre-order from EE. Ithink this is a newer listing and I ordered a set.

This is basically a repost of something I put in the titaniums section, but if anyone is looking to complete their set of Titanium ultra figures, EE will have them in august. And if you want the other 2 but not the cylon, I'll buy 'em from you.

Thanks KH, glad it showed up...sounds like you had a pretty good day! Let me know(as always) if I can help you find anything.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Frederick Target has lots of Wave 2 on the pegs, 3 or 4 McFetts if anyone still needs one. V-Wings and Sith Infiltrators are aplenty too.

UK, got your letter. Thanks!

Awesome! Good to hear. Thanks again jon, I really do appreciate it.

p.s. - you've been added to my sigline
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

...always there for my VA brothers. Columbia Target had Biggs, Luke, Han & 1 DS Trooper from wave 2. Glen Burnie TRU had AT & GM from wave 1, plus overpriced Bantha sets & Ultra Titaniums. North GB Wally had two Quin Vos comic two-packs.