Page 458 of 565 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found part of TAC wave 3 at Springfield Target. No Jawa or McChewie. They also have new vintage (at least one of each).
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I found most all of TAC wave 3 today at Target, I snagged McChewie and Jawa; left the rest. They had a few VTAC but I passed on them, although that IG-88 was damn tempting. They also had all of the Saga Legends or whatever, passed on all of those too.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

mm74md...you should have a pm.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Where has MM74MD been?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wasn't even looking at WalMart for Tac wave 3..but there they all were, except McChewie of course, at 7:20 this am at north Glen Burnie WalMart. South had nuthin', as did most Targets I checked with. Arundel Mills Wally claimed they had wave 3 & were cleaned out this am also.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Where has MM74MD been?
    He's here, he just doesn't post much since Sean and I find everything first.

Ironically though, I went out of town this weekend and seemed to have missed wave 3 in Frederick. So Sean and MM, if you find an extra McQ Chewie or Jawa, and wouldn't mind hooking a brother up, I'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by mtriv73; 06-03-2007 at 07:25 PM. Reason: atrocious spelling

I am willing to trade a MIP BSG PEgasus titanium. LMK if you want it via PM and I will let you know what I need.

Picked up a McChewie today.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Catonsville Wally put out 1 case of TAC wave 3 Sunday, but that's too far for me to go with gas being what it is. I know a local SW collector got the only McChewie(which was there).

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    He's here, he just doesn't post much since Sean and I find everything first.
    He's a broken man. One Matt down, one more to go...

So Sean and MM, if you find an extra McQ Chewie or Jawa, and wouldn't mind hooking a brother up, I'd appreciate it.
    Not a chance. I've silenced MM, and now I have my sights set on you. By the time I'm finished, there won't be a single Matt left in the Frederick area to post on these boards.

It seems Glen Burnie has turned into scalper central of late. I'm going to wait to get my McChewie(I'm not worried). On a happier note, north GB WalMart had the I Am Your Father's Day two-packs(plenty) on an island endcap facing toy dept.