Page 459 of 565 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    It seems Glen Burnie has turned into scalper central of late. I'm going to wait to get my McChewie(I'm not worried). On a happier note, north GB WalMart had the I Am Your Father's Day two-packs(plenty) on an island endcap facing toy dept.
    Did it say 2007 on the packaging anywhere for the Fathers day pack? The only way I would get one is if it did (since I'm gonna be a daddy later this year.)

There is a circular Vader logo with "Celebrate I Am Your Father's Day" blurp on the front with this years date: Sunday, June 17, 2007. Finally found a McChewie today at south GB Target; left the rest & also saw remnants of Saga Legends, but no clones.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I was lucky enough to find wave 3 yesterday at the Falls Church Target. Has anyone seen the newest wave of Titaniums in the DC area yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr View Post
    I was lucky enough to find wave 3 yesterday at the Falls Church Target. Has anyone seen the newest wave of Titaniums in the DC area yet?
    If you're asking about the green arc-170, v-wing and etc. then yes, I picked them up almost a month ago. I don't think the at-tp (or at-pt whatever it is) wave is out yet.

Hasbro toy shop has the "new" shock trooper available right now. No battle droids from though.

StarWarsShop.com has CIV exclusive(yeah, right) McQuarrie C3PO/R2D2 up for prebook...RIGHT NOW!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

So, there is a womean at work whose son collects SW and she asked me for help finding stuff for her kid. I told her I stashed a concedpt Cheiwe which he needed and where it was. I also had a Biggs stashed there too and asked her to leave the Biggs for me.

I come into work today and on my desk is Biggs with a note saying thanks for the help. Made me feel good.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    So, there is a womean at work whose son collects SW and she asked me for help finding stuff for her kid. I told her I stashed a concedpt Cheiwe which he needed and where it was. I also had a Biggs stashed there too and asked her to leave the Biggs for me.

I come into work today and on my desk is Biggs with a note saying thanks for the help. Made me feel good.
    Yeah, but think how much better you would have felt if you got that McChewie and sent it my way!

Completely struck out in Frederick today. Target restocked with things I don't need. The Wal-mart on 85 is, as usual, worthless. The one on 26 isn't much better. Finally, TRU has nothing good.

That's awesome kh! Good stuff.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Where has MM74MD been?
    I've been going crazy....

KH - Your McFett shipped & check your PM's

Jon - Yes, I'm still interested & check your PM's

As for the Frederick crew, well I no longer work in Frederick. I was supposed to start a new job at Letterkenny Army base in Chambersburg last Tuesday and took a week off from Wells Fargo before that. Well, as per the norm with gov't work, the proper "paperwork" hasn't been completed so I'm still chillin' in my pj's here at home.

Soooooo, I've been stressing out and not in the mood to do much other than mope around and upgrade to Vista which caused more stress.

I am still here and will still check the forums & post anything I find in Hagerstown.