Page 46 of 565 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146546 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I don't think I'm a dedicated enough collector to go to this, but here is the link to the Baltimore Comic-Con

http://www.comicon.com/baltimore/
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

You were lucky sparky...I never would have thought to check gamestop for star wars...most told me they didn't carry toys...the others were cleaned out. It's kinda an anomoly when some one like them or EB gets figures 1st.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Yesterday:

Bowie KB Toyworks:
    New Jedi Starfighter w/Obi Wan Pilot
    12" Red/Yellow Clonetroopers

Bowie Walmart
    2 15" R2-D2

Bowie Target:
    Lots of Deluxe C-3POs

i found a deluxe Flying Geonosian at the target in laurel, they were out of the Clone Trooper (w/speeder).

New 12" (Zam, Dooku, SBD) & Accessory Packs (no Biker Scout) at the Springfield Target.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Found Anakin Tattoine Attack, Padme Cor. Attack, Watto, Tusken w/massiff, Darth Maul Sith Training at Kay Bee in Annapolis Mall...missed out on Jango pilot & Clone Trooper pilot by 24 hrs,
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

KB is the place to be

Found Padme pilot, Watto, Lott Dodd, Tusken/massiff, Anakin attack, Maul training, and Baby Face Endor trooper. - KB Springfield Mall. No Jango pilot or Clone pilot.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Re: KB is the place to be

Originally posted by Fixer
    Found Padme pilot, Watto, Lott Dodd, Tusken/massiff, Anakin attack, Maul training, and Baby Face Endor trooper. - KB Springfield Mall. No Jango pilot or Clone pilot.
    Cool! That's the first I've heard of the non-bearded version of the Endor Trooper in our area.

KB Toys at Pentoagon Center: Nothing exciting. Jedi Starfigter w/ Obi-Wan. No new figures. They had Djas Puhr and Orn Free Ta. They had a few Amanaman left as well for $5.

i found Tusken w/massiff, Darth Maul Sith Training at Kay Bee in Annapolis Mall also today at 7:00, they were also putting out more figs including yoda, Jango pilot, Clone pilot, Padme pilot(they were still in the case by the register

KB Toys

Fixer - thanks for the report on the Springfield KB. Went up there after work tonight and picked up everything except for the Endor Trooper (only one I need now). They also had 4 of the Jedi Starfighters w/ ObiWan pilot. If anyone is still looking for Teemto or Ki-Adi, they also had at least 3 of each of those.