Page 463 of 565 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513563 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    August 5th, we had our hospital tour sunday and I got the border up in his room this weekend also. All I need to do is buy some diapers and we're set.

WM on 26 has an endcap display with figures now. I've picked up 4 of the new stormtroopers in the last week and a Jawa. From what I've read, I think I must be the only person here who actually likes the new stormtroopers. Oh well, more for me.

Date is closing fast Mtriv, wish you guys the best of luck.

I dont mind the stormie, I just wish the torso joint was a bit tighter.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Fixer, you have a pm.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Fixer, you have a pm.
    ...as do you.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Went to WM tonight to pick up some brew, cruised by the toy isle to check out the figs but they didn't really have anything; still a bunch of SAGA, hardly any TAC.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Went to WM tonight to pick up some brew
    Brew as in beer? In Wal Mart? You must be in VA, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    When I was at VT, I think I did all my shopping at the (then) new Super wal-mart. They had beer ($5 for a case of Beast Ice,) food (mmm, Ramen noodles,) music (when I didn't just buy it used at the Record Exchange), and the newly released Star Wars toys which were just coming on the market.

Life was good, or at least I thought it was because I didn't know any better.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    Yes, Yes and Yes.

When I was at VT, I think I did all my shopping at the (then) new Super wal-mart. They had beer ($5 for a case of Beast Ice,) food (mmm, Ramen noodles,) music (when I didn't just buy it used at the Record Exchange), and the newly released Star Wars toys which were just coming on the market.

I did many a shopping at that WM too when I was at Tech. Good times, good times.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post

I did many a shopping at that WM too when I was at Tech. Good times, good times.
    And to think all three of us have walked the aisles of that WM. They have had carp the last few weeks. All they keep packing out is wave 1 figs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

...just a reminder: the 2007 Hallmark Star Wars ornaments are unveiled this w/e at your local Gold Crown Hallmark store(what really bites is a GC card doesn't work on Hallmark ornaments. The ltd. edition Tusken Raider is only available today & tomorrow...the others til they sell out. They have some nifty 3oth anniv. ones this year.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I picked up the R2 and Jawa ornament today. I want the falcon as well, but I'd better leave it for my sister in law to get me for christmas. She always gets me one of these evert year and I ended up with 2 at-at's last year since I'd already bought one for myself.

They still had one Tusken left (the display piece,) but I can't really see putting that on our Christmas tree so I passed.