Page 465 of 565 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

It's been mighty quiet on the pegs. I did see the new DV TIE also. McQ-Chew is great - I've been fascinated by that character design since I first read Art of Star Wars back in the day. Love the whole McQuarrie line - it's like a proto alternate SW universe. I wonder if they'd consider doing the early X-Wing or TIE designs in 4" scale? I could definitely see a McQuarrie/Johnston titanium series.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    It's been mighty quiet on the pegs. I did see the new DV TIE also. McQ-Chew is great - I've been fascinated by that character design since I first read Art of Star Wars back in the day. Love the whole McQuarrie line - it's like a proto alternate SW universe. I wonder if they'd consider doing the early X-Wing or TIE designs in 4" scale? I could definitely see a McQuarrie/Johnston titanium series.
    I doubt they would consider the prototype vehicles in anything but titanium scale, but I'd buy them in a second. If I remember correctly, it looks a lot like a Z-95 headhunter and I still love blowing those up playing TIE fighter. I don't think I've ever seen an early TIE though.

I picked up anohter McChewie.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Was in Hagerstown this evening and had to make my OCD stops at the stores. Wal Mart has craploads of the Saga Wal Mart wave if anyone still needs them...let me know & I'll hook 'ya up.

Target & TRU had squat. And Kmart...ugh...why do I bother?

Anyways...I need a favor...I'm in need of some GI Joes. I'm looking for the 2 25th Anniversary battle packs of course, but more importantly need 2 COBRA Officers and 1 Flint. I've only seen the new Joe's at TRU...so if you seem these little buggers on your future hunts please keep me in mind. Thanks in advance

Also, anyone trade with DTMan before? I'm about to send him a McFett...he seems legit from the Trust Traders thread

HasbroToyShop put up McQuarrie Concept Obi/Yoda & R2KT from SDCC around 10:15 am...so I never had a chance...some of us work for a living!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    Was in Hagerstown this evening and had to make my OCD stops at the stores. Wal Mart has craploads of the Saga Wal Mart wave if anyone still needs them...let me know & I'll hook 'ya up.

Target & TRU had squat. And Kmart...ugh...why do I bother?

Anyways...I need a favor...I'm in need of some GI Joes. I'm looking for the 2 25th Anniversary battle packs of course, but more importantly need 2 COBRA Officers and 1 Flint. I've only seen the new Joe's at TRU...so if you seem these little buggers on your future hunts please keep me in mind. Thanks in advance

Also, anyone trade with DTMan before? I'm about to send him a McFett...he seems legit from the Trust Traders thread
    I asked about these (G.I. Joes) on friday and was told that they had come in 3 times and all gone out with the same person within 10 minutes of the store opening.

I wouldn't mind picking up a cobra set as well, so I was disappointed to hear about that.

I havent traded with him MM, but am trying to hammer out a deal with him. He has good feedback here so LMK how it goes.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Just an F.Y.I...SWShop.com has SDCC R2-KT & Shadow scout w/speeder in stock & ready to order this am.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

HTS has Obi/Yoda and R2-KT up for order as well (in stock on or around 9/03).

Went by Walmart last night after work to scope things out; they didn't have much of anything, as usual.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I went into CB WM last night and they had 4 PEGS FULL OF LAST YEARS H&V wave. WTF. I aint seeing sh!+ in that store until next year. Ridunculous