Page 468 of 565 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I did see K-Mart in Bluefield raised the price to 8.49 on basic figures. WTF is that?
    Oh my lord. That is absurd. I know K-mart is always higher in price, but almost $9?!?!? I'd rather buy Mallrats.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I ventured into Hagerstown Wal Mart around 1 am after seeing Bourne Ultimatum (awesome) and found Legends Wave 2 and lots and lots and lots of lots (and did I mention lots?) of TAC Wave 2 & 3 (no McFigs of course)

I picked up 1 of the "new" 501st, 1 "new" Sandtrooper, and 2 packs of the Red Battle Droid 2 packs. It must have been Legends Wave 2 Revision 1 since there we no signs of the Destroyer Droid which I want lots of.

Late post, but I found the new Unleashed Battle Packs (Death Star Attack), Galactic Heroes, and part of Legends Wave 2 - Sandtrooper and maroon Battle Droids - at the Falls Church Target on Saturday. Must have been the same revision case that MM74 found. No sign of Destroyer Droid.

North Glen Burnie WalMart had all Saga Legends wave 1. And yes, mm74md...Bourne Ult. was truly awesome, the best of the trilogy, and I think my favorite film of the summer. Can't wait for DVD!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I ended up buying Mallrats for 9 bucks at WM.

I LOVE the smell of commerce in the morning!

Picked up AT-AP Titanium wave from north Glen Burnie WalMart. Catonsville WalMart had all Saga Legends wave 2...lots of troopers.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

big bad toy store is having a pretty good sale. I just picked up 6 new stormies at $5 each and a luke r2 comic pack for $6. I also 3 of the new titaniums A-wing, tantive IV, and AT-AP

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    big bad toy store is having a pretty good sale. I just picked up 6 new stormies at $5 each and a luke r2 comic pack for $6. I also 3 of the new titaniums A-wing, tantive IV, and AT-AP
    Hey mtriv73, any baby news?

Went to WM today; they had a McQuarrie Fett and Stormtrooper, which kind of surprised me. I didn't need either of them but I stashed them encase any of you fellas needed them. Card condition was okay, the stormtrooper was in really good shape, the fett had a little creasing on the j-hook, but not too bad; overall they were both in pretty good shape. Let me know if interested and I'll go back and snag them (if nobody found them that is).
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

McStormie and McFett for me UK, please. Thanks.

Other than that, I picked up another Stormie.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten