Page 471 of 565 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Guys, make sure you check out your local Dollar General's and Tuesday Morings for Ultra Titaniums. I have found Galacticas and Falcons at Tuesday Mornigs and ARC's, Snowspeeders and AT-AT's along with figures at DG's.
    What's the price on all of those and do they have any more?

DG - 8 bucks for Ultras and 6 for figs.

TM - 10 bucks and I dont know if they have anymore, I got the last one of the Galactica and they had one more Falcon, but that was a week ago
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Heading down to OC for a little R&R with the family. Everyone have a safe holiday!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

My case of wave 5 (yes, wave 5 with Darth Revan etc.) just shipped to me from new force comics. It's going to be a long dry spell until wave 6 now, but I'm not complaining.

Hello all. I picked up the last remaining Y-Wing at the Hagerstown TRU yesterday afternoon. They had a sticker for the Tie (which I would have passed on anyway) as weel.

The Y-Wing is sweet! Keep an eye out at your TRU.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    Hello all. I picked up the last remaining Y-Wing at the Hagerstown TRU yesterday afternoon. They had a sticker for the Tie (which I would have passed on anyway) as weel.

The Y-Wing is sweet! Keep an eye out at your TRU.
    Mine came in friday as did the interceptor. I agree they're awesome.

Here's some baby pics too. The best ones are still on my lap top, but these will do I hope.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SNV10172_2.JPG   SNV10192_2.JPG  

ADOREABLE KID Matt, congrats again.

Picked up M'iinoym whatever, too lazy too look at the spelling, basically the other Cantina member that isnt Elis
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

From what I've heard...TAC wave 4.4 finally hit Friday at south Glen Burnie WalMart. When I stopped back yesterday from my way home from OC, I only saw 2 ROTJ Lukes, and a ton of Airborne Troopers. OC was a joke; their WalMart had a whole section of just Moffjerjerrods & "Deity" C3PO from Saga.

mtriv73, he is a total clone of you. Very cute & thanks for the pics!

Glen Burnie TRU had Tie Interceptor(x4), Y-wing(x4) & remnants of TAC wave 4 rev. 4(no Fetts or gold coin chase figs). Didn't get there till 2 PM.