Page 476 of 565 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Supposed to get my Medicom RAH Boba Fett today via FedEx, so my Imperial dudes in the IKea cabinet have company...should be a gorgeous addition!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Stopped by Kohls in Woodbridge this morning and was suprised to find most of Wave 5. They were priced at $9.99 (ouch) each but they're having a "buy one & get the 2nd at half price" sale. Came out to $7.49 per figure and since I'm tired of driving around and only finding pegs full of waves 2 & 3 I went ahead and got what they had. Only missing McVader, tattoo Anakin & Darth Revan.

other than that................

Pot. Mills Target - nothing new
    Pot. Mills TRU - same
    Dale City KMart - what a joke

still trying to find a CZ-4

Damn Jobare, had I read this earlier, I saw him in 3 different stores today.(all far away from me at the moment) I will be on the look out.

I picked up Yoda on Kybuck, Nelvaan Anakin today at WM in Dublin.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Just an F.Y.I...ShopSW.com is prebooking the Celebration Europe McQuarrie C3PO/R2D2 for Oct. delivery. If you missed this figure set before, it may be your last chance.

ordered the jedi starfighter with hyperspace ring from TRU.com. They have free shipping now on some items and I got $10 off by using the pay later option. Not a bad deal...

[QUOTE=Kidhuman;573514]Damn Jobare, had I read this earlier, I saw him in 3 different stores today.(all far away from me at the moment) I will be on the look out.

Thanks KH, I appreciate it.

Made the normal rounds today:

Pot. Mills W-M: pegs stuffed with TAC wave 2. Maybe 2 or 3 figs from wave 4.

Pot. Mills Target: finally put out some new figs. Too bad it was wave 2 Legends.

Pot Mills TRU: recently put out a few Legend wave 2, there were at least 3 Sandtroopers on the pegs. A few figs from wave 4 and that was about it.

A friend picked me up 2 Darktroopers today. Love these things.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

TRU Frederick got in 10 cases of wave 5 today.

I picked up some extras to open: Starkiller Hero, Hermi Odle, The Darths, Pre-cyborg Grievous, and a concept Vader.

My Wave 6 case is shipping today or tomorrow. I'll still need an extra concept snowtrooper (I'm splitting the case with someone), but that's about it.

Got wave 6 today from Brian's Toys 1 of every figure club(7.99@)...so I'm caught up, or I just think I am. Has wave 7 appeared online anywhere yet?

Went by Target today and they didn't have jack...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."