Page 478 of 565 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Well, I found wave 3 of Legends today at WM. Grabbed the Biker Scout and stashed some others for later on.

Got two pit droids(tan)from HTS. The damn picture was the red ones when I ordered them.

Went back to WM tonight to et a new keyboard and mouse, they packed out a fresh(but damaged) case of wave 4. I picked up the UGH McStormie, was the only nn damaged one in the group. Even better, was the cashier messed up and didnt ring it up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I found slashed/shot battle droids and sandtrooper-clean at WM 26 in Frederick yesterday. They had a single stormtrooper out which means either somone returned it or they had a case of regular figures and that's all that was left.

I have been finding lots of Wave 4 and 5 at WM recently. I have gotten a UGH McStormie that I amwilling to trade for a McSnowy if anyone needs it. I also have stashed a UGH Fett I am gona pick up hopefully tomorrow that will be up for trade also. Holla at me if you need eitehr of those two or both.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I've got a darktrooper to trade if anyone is interested. I too would like a McSnowtrooper or a Mc Han if you find him.

Ok, I have the UGH McFett and McStormie to trade for a McSnowtrooper if anyone is interested

McSnowies at HTS:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...&ID=20452&PG=1

Got my two I needed.

He is now listed as coming soon
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 10-11-2007 at 07:32 AM.

Hello Gents. Haven't been doing much shopping for figs so haven't posted any reports. Been saving my money for Sideshow, Gentle Giant & Kotobukiya stuff.

Speaking of Kotobukiya....Does anyone have a Barnes & Noble online membership discount card? They have some Kotobukiyas I'd like to pick up with the free shipping & member discount. Feel free to PM me the number and help a brotha out!

Sorry MM, dont have one.

TRU Frederick got in a boat load of wave 4 with UGH today. I picked up UGH marine and R2. They also have Mace Windu UGH.

Went to both Target and WM yesterday and both places had carp.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."