Page 479 of 565 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

It seems that TRU is the place to be. Finally found McVader & CZ3, along with several UGHs at Kingstowne.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    It seems that TRU is the place to be. Finally found McVader & CZ3, along with several UGHs at Kingstowne.
    Same here. Stopped by Pot. Mills TRU today and picked up 3 more UGH's and an extra McQ Vader. They also had 1 case of wave 6, but of course no freak'n McQ Snowtrooper.

Tuesday morning I watched them put out at least 6 cases of figures. Mostly wave 4 & 5 and 1 case of wave 6. Figured I'd finally nail my McQ Snowtrooper. NOPE. I went thru that whole display 3 times and not a single one. Guess someone got to the case when it was still on the pallet. Then went back after work thinking I just plain missed it and they put out at least 2 more cases of wave 6. Counted at least 6 Gen. McQuarries, but not a single snowy.

On a brighter note. I completed wave 4 & 5 and all but 1 of wave 6.

Jobare, I have 2 UGH's up for trade/bargain whatever...McStormie and McFett. If you need them PM me.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Must be my lucky day...found all of wave 6, including two McSnowies, at the Clinton TRU around 1.30 today. Never would have imagined finding anything new that late on a Saturday anywhere. Also found a dirty red pauldron Sandie at the WM there.

...same at Glen Burnie TRU around 11:30 am, also all of wave 6 TAC with two McSnowies(got 1 to open). Where were the scalpers?(possible they didn't put them out till after opening).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Grabbed a Pre-Cyborg Greivous today. A really nice figure. I am surprised by it. Also got the Imp. Officer HTS shorted me two weeks ago.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

This isn't exactly SW related, but I've found deluxe Barricade (original) and the Bumblebee 2 pack at Target in Frederick this week. They had 5 more of the 2 packs and a couple single pack bumblebees (2008) a few minutes ago. I think that was the first Barricade I've seen since before I saw the movie.

Wave 4 comic packs hitting left coast. Be on the look out for them.

I havent found anything new in weeks. Supposed to have my McSnowy's shipping from HTS today.

Picked up aforementioned SW comic wave 4 today at Columbia Target.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

No wave 4 packs here yet, but I did get:

Saga Legends BD with slash marks
    Yellow Clone Officer
    AOTC Clone Trooper
    Darth Malak
    McVader
    Animated Fett
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 10-26-2007 at 10:38 AM.