Page 480 of 565 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

At hasbro toy shop yesterday I got TC-14, RA-7, orange pit droids, and R4-I9. I picked up a second set of the above for a friend (total >$50 = free shipping) and used catweb10 (Thanks KH!) for an additional 10% off.

They still have all but TC-14 in stock.

Dont count on getting the orange pit droids. The last time I ordered them, they had the red picture and shipped me the white ones.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Dont count on getting the orange pit droids. The last time I ordered them, they had the red picture and shipped me the white ones.
    They're specificed as the orange ones on their website.

NFC got a small shipment of wave 7 in, rest to be shipped mid November

I picked up the Baron Fel/Hobbie and Anakin/Assassin Droid comic packs today.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    NFC got a small shipment of wave 7 in, rest to be shipped mid November

I picked up the Baron Fel/Hobbie and Anakin/Assassin Droid comic packs today.

At what store did you find the comic packs? Is it still just Targets or are they showing elsewhere?

At Target. Havent seen anything new at WM since wave 5.

Picked up Star Wars Vault by Steve Sansweet at my Borders yesterday with a 30% off coupon(Amazon may be a little cheaper). Lots of fun stuff(the audio CD's are my favorite part), including several Empire Strikes Back notebook repros of George Lucas' outline.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Picked up Star Wars Vault by Steve Sansweet at my Borders yesterday with a 30% off coupon(Amazon may be a little cheaper). Lots of fun stuff(the audio CD's are my favorite part), including several Empire Strikes Back notebook repros of George Lucas' outline.
    I bought it yesterday at a bookfair here at Ft. Detrick for $30 with tax. Unfortunately, I don't get to look at it until Christmas.

I just picked up the new wave of titaniums at HTS. I also got the clone attack BP and the Bespin BP and a couple random army builders.

Use ftier7 for $10 off purchases of $50 or more.

I found all of wave 7 this morning at WM. I only got a McSolo because I have a case from NFC ordered. I got my second one. Go to your stores guys, they are out there