Page 482 of 565 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

A tip from a collector friend led me back to north GB Wally around 3 pm, where I scored Ewok two-pack, Anakin Spirit & cargo net R2 from wave 7. They had a mod. island with about 12 cases out, but it was mostly wave 5.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    A tip from a collector friend led me back to north GB Wally around 3 pm, where I scored Ewok two-pack, Anakin Spirit & cargo net R2 from wave 7. They had a mod. island with about 12 cases out, but it was mostly wave 5.
    At least it wasn't legends.

A TRU employee told me yesterday that they had had wave 7 at the TRU-Frederick store last week but it was gone in hours. I'm looking forward to 11/25 at target.

I think TRU is our next, best hope for wave 7 at this point, and they have more space allocated than WalMart. I'm not worried, since I'm seeing concept snowtroopers & Vaders alot. Starkiller(which I never saw again after scoring in Bowie, MD) is another matter.

Jon, can you pick me up 3 more McSnowies if you run into them again? PM me if you can please.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

You got it! I'm still on the lookout for Tycho & McSolo from wave 7.

Finally found something - Comic packs 11-13 at Kingstowne Walmart. Otherwise, NoVa is awful. Still working on waves 5 & 6.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I got the 3 newest comic packs yesterday at WM on 26 in Frederick yesterday. They must have put out 4 cases or so as there were plenty to go around. I bought a second set for a collector friend and an extra Hobbie/Fel pack to customize (he needs his Van Dyke.)

Wave 8 in stock at HTS NOW!!!!

catweb10 for 10% off.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I just tried...they are listed as "coming soon". Was I too late? Geez!

That sucks. I happened to be home for 20 minutes and they were up. I wasnt planning on checking but I said WTF and did