Page 484 of 565 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484485486487488494534 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

No report here, just wanted to wish everyone a safe & happy Thanksgiving.

Anyone doing the Black Friday thing? I'm not due to:

1. never found anything new on past BFs

2. just had surgery on my arm this morning & I can't imagine trying to make my way thru a crowded TRU or WalMart without getting run into, knocked down, pushed aside or just plain runover.

Right back at ya! I'm on the fence about BF. I remember previous attempts w/my family...and never finding any new SW. I'm not really interested in all the repack Target exclusives since I want some $$$ for Sideshow & Medicom 12" stuff that IS new. One of my WalMarts has been acting like wave 7 and/or 8 is locked up for Friday distribution, but I confirmed with a dept. head they're not doing anything special for SW or allocating any extra shelf space. I think it's just a ploy to get me in to buy something else.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I am doing it, not for the toys, but for other stuff like DVD season sets and clothes for the kids. Might pick up an Endor pack just becuase I can. Hopefully new figs will be out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

7.5 on HTS now. Ordered 3/6, 2 were sold out. Dont care for the Naboo guy
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Pax Bonkik
    Naboo Soldier
    R2-B1
    Rebel Vanguard

are all on HTS right now. Holo Vader and Hawkbat Clone are coming soon.

Jobare1, mailed your package today. Should get it Monday or Tuesday.

Went to Target this morning, got 2 Concept Snowtroopers. MTriv, I will still take the ones you have, still looking for the McHan and McRebels for you.

Yesterday picked up 2 legends figures, R2(black droid) RA-7, GH Barada/Weequay. About it. Havent seen the Ultra BP's yet. Did see the Hunt for Grievous and Clone attack repack BP's today at Target.

It's been an expensive weekend. I got both Ultimate battlepacks, 2 Arc 170 elite battlepacks and the arc-170, my elite forces of the republic pack came in. I got 2 destroyer droids with shields (a friend picked up most of this in Ohio for me.) Oh well, at least I'm done christmas shopping for myself.

Found almost all of wave 8 this morning at Potomac Mills TRU. The only one I missed was, of course, McQ Rebel Trooper. Werewolf Jedi and Destroyer Droid w/ shield are pretty cool.

Also checked:

Pot Mills W-M.........nothing really new. The did put out a case or two of Legends. They had a couple of orange pit droids and clean, white pauldron Sandtrooper.

Pot. Mills Target.......same story here. A couple of clean white sandies. They did have a case of wave 6 on the shelves, including the 2 McSnowies.

Wave 8 was also at Glen Burnie & Annapolis TRU...and of course, I didn't check today.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Late post, but I found all of wave 8 at the Bailey's Xroads TRU yesterday morning, including two McRebs. Happy about that, since traditionally the last wave is always hard to find, but frustrated that I have yet to see waves 7 and 7.5 anywhere besides HTS.

Also saw the Target BPs. Look nice but undecided on them. No sign of the other exclusives, but someone told me they are supposed to be out next week (12.02).