Page 485 of 565 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Finally scored a concept McSolo & Tycho pilot from Bowie WalMart, so that catches me up on wave 7.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Wave 7.5 up right now. HTS
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Scored all of wave 8 from Columbia TRU(they stock later than anyone). I got there seconds after they were put up; there were 5-7 of each(Jango, Amidala, etc.), but no McQ. rebel trooper. Is there a revision case that doesn't have this figure???

7.5 now listed as coming soon on HTS. Doesn't take long.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    there were 5-7 of each(Jango, Amidala, etc.), but no McQ. rebel trooper. Is there a revision case that doesn't have this figure???
    I was there in the a.m. and picked up a few figs including 1 McRebel. There was still another but it must have gone...

Yeah, I thought I got there(mid-day) right after they stocked...it looked really full. Keep me in mind if you spot another. THanks!

I saw the comic packs with Luke, Han, and regular stormtroopers without the blue paint app at wal-mart yesterday. Since they still have red faces, this was an easy pass.

Has anyone heard anything about the Wal-mart exclusive comic packs being released?

I saw the comic packs at both Target and WM in CBurg.

Got a few titaniums and a biker scout legends from HTS yesterday. Got my wave 7 case from NFC today. I havent opened the Anakin yet only because I want to return it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm still looking for #60 McQ. rebel trooper if anyone sees multiples. Thanks in advance!

Today was the jackpot day. All Target exclusives at Springfield, plus wave 5 Darths and Grievous (no Starkiller). Wave 7 at Kingstowne Walmart, except Ewoks. Just need Starkiller, Ewoks, Wave 7.5, and (the tough) half of 8.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."