Page 486 of 565 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    Today was the jackpot day. All Target exclusives at Springfield, plus wave 5 Darths and Grievous (no Starkiller). Wave 7 at Kingstowne Walmart, except Ewoks. Just need Starkiller, Ewoks, Wave 7.5, and (the tough) half of 8.

Hope you won the lotto jackpot to pay for all that. Congrats on the finds

Seriously!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Friend of mine had the Jabba GH set. I looked at it and was highly disappointed in it. Jabba is so small, alot smaller than he should have been. The figures are the same eight as him, easy pass for me on this set.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Let me know if any of you guys need a McSolo. I picked up an extra one (Keeping an eye out for the McRebel as well Jon)

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    Hope you won the lotto jackpot to pay for all that. Congrats on the finds
    Thanks. Luckily I had some birthday cash handy, but I think I've blown the budget for anything but single figs for a while.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

i'm back in the game
    i haven't brought any new figures since last dec. but today the itch was just to much
    today i got gen mcq, 2 darktroopers w/ gold coins,clone commander,mcq darth,airborne trooper, tycho galactic marine

plus 3 comic packs koffi and bultar, a'sharad and dark woman and quinlan and vilmarh

not bad for the first time out i guess but boy do i have a lot of catchingg up to do

of course the wife is not happy at all that's life
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

hot damn got my ss leia , medicom boba and medicom darth in mail today
    finished paying for jango

and order 501 medicom from razors edge

all in one day
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    PM sent mm74
    I'll get this in the mail over the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    I'll get this in the mail over the weekend