Page 489 of 565 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Several area Targets(Columbia & Laurel) had wave 8 remnants, but my wife scored McTrooper#60 at north Glen Burnie Target this am while Xmas shopping for our son.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Several area Targets(Columbia & Laurel) had wave 8 remnants, but my wife scored McTrooper#60 at north Glen Burnie Target this am while Xmas shopping for our son.
    she beat me there today but i was able to get clone in training, padme, voolvif and jango so all was not lost

also got hermi and grievous at south gb target

struck out at tru walmart and kmart

did get my hts box today with ewoks.ra-7, cz-4 ,umpass-stay and a ugh pilot biggs

willing to trade ugh pilot biggs and mcq vader for mcq leia
    Last edited by valin horn; 12-13-2007 at 03:24 PM. Reason: found figure
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

scored mcq han and snowtrooper on hasbrotoystore with 20% off code to boot

starting to really like that site

Received one of the two McHans I ordered from HTS last week...but it was squeezed in a box one size too small. Contemplating sending it back. Hope the second arrives in better condition.

I found all of wave 8 today. Picked up all but Padme and the DD. I managed to get me 2 entire sets of the McQ's, 1 MOC and one open(with various Snowtroopers) and 1 set for my son for Crhistmas. Been a loooooong year hunting them all down
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

got my MCQ Obi and Yoda today from HTS just need the Luke for a good price

still have a Biggs x-wing gear and darktrooper UGH to trade if anyone needs them
    wants: Lava Miner, MCQ Stromtrooper, Yoda w/ Kubuck and MCQ Leia

Got me a TC-14 finally.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

got my MCQ c3po and r2 plus concept GENERAL GRIEVOUS
    from shopstarwars.com
    and my MCQ Snowtrooperand another Biggs from hts of course the stupid biggs was a UGH again I'm opening this one
    just need Lava Miner ,48-54 and McQ rebel plus the CEL IV Luke
    not bad for starting back up this month after year off

hit the glen burnie tru
    and picked up 2 UGH MCQ bobafetts and an extra airborne clone
    GB north wally world and found UGH MCQ chewy, UGH animated fett and 2 UGH airborne troopers
    willing to trade all UGH I have for a lava miner and figures 48-54

I got Kit Fistos JSF and Darth TIE Fighter Titaniums toay along with a SL Biker Scout. My wife put me on a ban today until Christmas getting any SW items. Hope she got me some good stuff(although I only need 2 figs)