Page 490 of 565 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Not that I'm chompin' at the bit to find them...but has anyone locally even seen wave 7.5 at retail?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I havent, got mine from HTS.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Not that I'm chompin' at the bit to find them...but has anyone locally even seen wave 7.5 at retail?
    That wave is the last TAC I need. I know that some of them are coming in 2008, but I would like to have the run with coins, not mixed with stands.

Have a Great Holiday week everyone...hope we all get what we need or find some good deals!

Hope everyone here has a great Cristmas and gets lots of goodies. Dont forget to post what you got. If anyone happens to et an extra Endor Battle Pack and dont need it, please PM me.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Found R2B1 and the EIII clone @ Columbia TRU early last week but they were the only 2 figs on the pegs.

Yeah, the Glen Burnie TRU has restocked every wave from 5 to 8...except that one! Ditto all the sentiments...happy & safe holiday greetings to all! Shame Force Unleashed or Family Guy Blue Harvest won't make it to Santa's sleigh in time this year.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday.

Taret and WM are not restocking until after the Holidays when they do the resets. HAent even seen any of the WM exclusie sets yet.

Kmart had the Exclusive Tins today and they were 30 bucks. I saw anohter Kmart(Bluefield) yesterday and they were 36 dollars.

My jedi starfighter with hyperspace ring shipped today from TRU.

I got the build a lightsaber kit yesterday from MR. It's not as nice as the regular MR force FX sabers, but it's what I expected for the price.

I picked up a few ornaments on clearance today from Target. The movie poster one, and the Resin set one. Also got the Vader Snow Globe.

Got a Mcyoda/Ben to open from HTS today. All I need is a second droid set for an opener and ten I have a set MOC and loose of the McFigs