Page 492 of 565 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492493494495496502542 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I saw the Evolution sets and Mighty Muggs at WM today. They put out their Christmas display of GH figs, but still no Cantina Sets. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Our south GB Wally never got them in either...I wonder if these are only being distributed to certain volume stores?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I saw the Evolution sets and Mighty Muggs at WM today. They put out their Christmas display of GH figs, but still no Cantina Sets. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Cantina GH figures available online with free shipping right here.

Wally exclusive comic two-packs spotted at Manassas, VA(Rte.66) & Laurel, MD(295/198) locations.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Wally exclusive comic two-packs spotted at Manassas, VA(Rte.66) & Laurel, MD(295/198) locations.
    i guess i'll hit the port coverington and the 2 gb walmarts on the way home
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Also in Ellicott City off rt 29.

Havent seen them around here yet. I just want the Boba Fett one, I already have the Twins.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

the walmart at port coverington in balto. city had 5 atoc clones no comic 2 packs, ships or mighty muggs
    but the north gb had three clones and the four boba fett 2-packs
    no twins to be seen

also i can't wait to see what efx is going to come out with hopefully aa dooku and qui-jon fx saber
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Havent seen them around here yet. I just want the Boba Fett one, I already have the Twins.
    The Keller/Marine set is nice too.