Page 493 of 565 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I got my delivery form HTS of Holo Vader and Hawkbat clone. It is the last of the 07 figs for me.

Mtriv, you still have the McSnowjobs? I can only get 1 McHan for you if you still need it. They never restocked around here since 1 week before Christmas.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I got my delivery form HTS of Holo Vader and Hawkbat clone. It is the last of the 07 figs for me.

Mtriv, you still have the McSnowjobs? I can only get 1 McHan for you if you still need it. They never restocked around here since 1 week before Christmas.
    Yeah I'll still trade you, since the other Matt is hooking me up with one McSolo I only need one more anyway.

Went to Cburg WM today, they were doing there reset, so they might put some stuff out soon. Did grab a Maul Legends figure. I love the soft goods on it.

Cburg Target earlier today - 1 McFett, 1 Animated Fett. 1 Hawkbat and 2 7th fleet clones, left them all.

Mtriv - Will be in contact with you later next week about the trade.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

looking to trade for the sandtroppers with the large blaster rifle from the legends line
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

well i found 2 7th legion clones at columbia target

and i got 2 sandtroppers w/ orange and slightly dirty at a KB for 2 for 10 special
    still will trade for sandtroppers clean, very dirty or with the different colors shoulders

North GB Target had wave 7.5 revision case out. Collector friends I know grabbed Hawkbat clones, 7th Legion & Holo Vaders. They were bringing out another case when I left.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    North GB Target had wave 7.5 revision case out. Collector friends I know grabbed Hawkbat clones, 7th Legion & Holo Vaders. They were bringing out another case when I left.
    i hope some are still there when i get off work
    maybe the south store will put them out later today

Went by WM today to get some medicine and strolled by the figs. Much to my surprise, they only had three pegs with just a few figures on each one. Last time I was there they had tons of pegs with tons of figures, of course this was well before Christmas. Anyways, looked like they were resetting the toy section so that probably explains it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

well to my amazement the north gb target had 2 hawkbat clones and the holo vader there on the pegs at 4 o'clock they also had 2 7th fleet clones but i didn't need them

i have no idea why someone brought the other figures in wave 7.5 but left those

well now if I can find a coupon code for hts i'll just pick the remaining ones i'm missing there

they also had 1 mcq fett and 1 starkiller hero leia and 1 ani fett
    Last edited by valin horn; 01-14-2008 at 05:04 PM. Reason: forgot to finish thought

The only code I know for HTS is catweb10, which gives you 10% off.