Page 495 of 565 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Mtriv73 - Sorry for not shipping McSolo yet. I can get him out tomorrow if you still need him.

Also - I am getting rid of a few 3 3/4" items to make way for my growing Gentle Giant, Sideshow, & Kotobukiya collections. I want to offer them up to my "local" forumites at friend prices before I hawk them on eBay. I have 1 each of the following MIB & can email pictures. Just PM me if you want them and we can work out $$$

$45 Target Hoth Ultimate Battle Pack
    $45 Target Endor Ultimate Battle Pack
    $10 Collector Tins EP I, EP II, EP II, EP IV, EP V, EP VI, Cantina Band
    $15 Capture at the Droid Factory Battle Pack
    $15 Hunt for Grievous Battle Pack
    $20 Republic Commando Delta Squad

Just let me know by Wednesday if you are interested!

Dibs on the Endor Target set. I need that thinkg badly.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Dibs on the Endor Target set. I need that thinkg badly.
    It's yours

MM74

I'd love the episode 1 tin (I just need the figures not the actual tin though.) I'll still take the Han too. Is there anything else your looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    MM74

I'd love the episode 1 tin (I just need the figures not the actual tin though.) I'll still take the Han too. Is there anything else your looking for?
    The EP 1 tin is yours. I can send it along with the McSolo. PM later

Mtriv:

I have the one McSolo for you and I also picked up 2 Hawkbats and a Holo Vader. LMK which off the three you need to complete the trade.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

PM's sent to KH and mm74.

Also, I found the galactica wave of titaniums today in Fredneck at target. I picked up 4 of them.

Was finally able to complete the TAC wave yesterday with the Hawkbat clone from the Potomac Yard Target. Haven't seen much of interest lately though. Still none of the three WMs I am able to check on regular basis have been good to me - no exclusives found (GHs, Jabba, or Comic Packs). Hope to find soon the Titanium wave with the "Shadow" AT-AT that seems never made it here last year.

Mtriv, package mailed to you.

MM74, PM sent and answered

I grabbed 2 more Hawkbats this morning and the Red SL BD 2 pack.

I found the Wave1 comic packs for this year. I only grabbed the female officer pack for now. I dont want the SBD/Rep. Commando set. Unsure if I want the Stormtrooper pack, I might get it to customize a Han and Luke stormie. It seems they used the TAC Stormie mold