Page 498 of 565 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I havent found anything new in weeks. This is pathetic.
    I agree. A friend of mine found most of wave 1 here 2 weeks ago so I kept thinking "any day now," but I've either missed it every time by a few hours or it just hasn't shown up. To bide my time though, I've dropped about $200 on the Starship battles miniatures. The detail and paint kicks all kinds of butt (especially compared to titanium.)

I have checked every damned day and noting except the new comic packs, wich I found 3 weeks ago.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Same thing here. Nothing really new in almost two months. There are reports of stuff further out from me, but still no sign of any WM exclusives or Wave I.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr View Post
    Same thing here. Nothing really new in almost two months. There are reports of stuff further out from me, but still no sign of any WM exclusives or Wave I.
    The WM exclusive comic packs have already shipped. If you want them, they're available at walmart.com with free shipping to your store. They have Boba and keller packs, but sold out of the twins one a long time ago. I hate sending business to them, but many stores never got these and never will and the others may have sold through.

Given WM's track record, though, these will probably show up in huge numbers around october marked down to $2.88.

I found wave 1 of the comic packs again and got them for Slicker. Nothing else new at all.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Got grievous starfighter, AT-AP, and the wave 1 comic pack I was missing (Lt. Jundland) as well as bent knee pit droid with captain rex offer today at various WM's in the area.

I found AT-AP at Columbia WalMart; they also had Gen Grievous fighter, but I passed for now. North GB WalMart had old Saga Legends w/new Capt. Rex stickers.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    The WM exclusive comic packs have already shipped. If you want them, they're available at walmart.com with free shipping to your store. They have Boba and keller packs, but sold out of the twins one a long time ago. I hate sending business to them, but many stores never got these and never will and the others may have sold through.

Given WM's track record, though, these will probably show up in huge numbers around october marked down to $2.88.
    It seems they are still shipping per this post in the LA section

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...postcount=3669

While in Kmart about an our ago, I saw they had the Titanium figs on clearance for 4 dollars. I picked up one of each Fett. Left the Bossk.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 02-15-2008 at 03:30 PM.

scored all three comic pack at the TRU in glen burnie
    anybody still see the stormtrooper blaster
    i need one to mod with my fx armor
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Still havent found any 08 basic figs, ut did fin some 07 stuff today and yesterday:

2 McRebels
    2 Hawkbats
    1 SL Biker Scout
    1 SL Pit Droids with newer boxes
    1 Clone in training gear.