Page 502 of 565 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I found a really nasty virus that starts off as a sore throat and ear ache and ends up with copious amounts of watery mucous constantly dripping from my nose.

Also, a buddy got the Aayla Secura JSF from target the other day. He says it looks great (I haven't seen it yet.) I still think I'd pass on it even if it came with a autographed picture of Amy Allen wearing her Jedi outfit.

I have seen the New Endor and Mustafar GH sets along with Aayla JSF and TFU BP.

Jon, I mailed that off earlier this weeek. Please let me know when you get it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Nothing as of Friday.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Got it this afternoon, KH, thanks.

No problem Jon, thanks to you for hooking it up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Just F.Y.I...Jedi-Con ShadowTrooper tubular two-pack now available for prebook(16.99) over at ShopSW.com.

Was able to get all six Order 66 Series 2 from north Glen Burnie Target using DPCI#. Noone hassled me over supposed April 13 shelf date.

If anybody comes across GI Joe Torpedo and Rock & Roll could you pick them up for me? I'm having the darnedest time finding them!

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Was able to get all six Order 66 Series 2 from north Glen Burnie Target using DPCI#. Noone hassled me over supposed April 13 shelf date.
    Just so everyone knows: Ths dcpi is 087-06-0884

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    If anybody comes across GI Joe Torpedo and Rock & Roll could you pick them up for me? I'm having the darnedest time finding them!
    I wish I knew that 2 weeks ago when I got mine. They had a whole shelf full but I haven't seen them since.

A very good friend just got the order 66 packs for me at Target in Frederick.

They had 2 cases (he and I accounted for one.) And they put the other on the shelf.