Page 514 of 565 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514515516517518524564 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

P/u'ed the Cloud Car Titanium at Columbia, MD TRU; passed on the repaints like XP-34, sandspeeder, etc.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I have found the repaint Titanium wave, buit no Cloud Car yet.

I have gotten 2 of the 501st WM figures, Saesee Tiin in Clone Armor and the two new comic packs over the weekend. Sans Titaniums, I am all caught up now through wave 3. Wave 4 is on preorder at HTS.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Late posting this, but Target in Frederick had the latest legacy legands with the Barc trooper and arc trooper rehashes from the order 66 packs on friday. For $8 each they can keep them.

Legacy wave 3 was found over the w/e at Target in Gaithersburg. Just F.Y.I.

I took my son to see Clone Wars Friday night. Not too bad, definitely for the kiddies. We checked out the Hagerstown TRU afterwards and I found the old Clone Wars Anakin modified starfighter. I had it way back when but sold it on ebay for an outrageous price. I'm glad I found it again!

Thankfully there isn't much coming out that I'm buying at the stores which is saving me $$$. I've been lucky to come across both of the Batman chase figures at Hagerstown Wal Mart & TRU when I wasn't even looking for them!

Anyway, hope the ol' gang is doing well

I saw CW also on Friday night. I liked it. More kiddie stuff, but not too bad overall. I forgot I watch watching a cartoon at some points, like the scout troopers.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Phase 1 scout troopers were very sweet...and I demand a figure be made...soon!

Wave 3

Found half of wave 3 (Yaddle, BF II and Landing Trooper) at the Rte 1/Alexandria WM this morning.

I found all 6 Legacy wave 3 at LongGate Target near Columbia, MD.

Picked up Darth Talon and Cade Skywalker and Antares Draco and Ganner Krieg Comic Packs at TRU today. They also had the Mando packs but they don't look as good and I'm passing until I find them cheaper at WM.