Page 515 of 565 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515516517518519525 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

You pre-answered my question...I was wondering if anyone had seen these in the tri-state yet? The Imp. Knights are gonna go fast!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    You pre-answered my question...I was wondering if anyone had seen these in the tri-state yet? The Imp. Knights are gonna go fast!
    I was looking forward to the Darth Talon pack more so than that one, but after opening them I have to say that the Imp nights is one of the best sets they've made so far. The sculpt is fantastic in articulation and detail. The choice of orange for the hair of one of the Knights is a little questionable, but I can deal with it. I'm tempted to army build these and do as many head swaps as possible.

Darth Talon is almost as good as I would have wanted. She only needs articulated elbows. Cade is perfectly acceptable and exactly what I would have wanted (except for the eye paint which was a little sloppy.) After reading these comics, I hope we get a few more of the new sith order soon.

Found these today ay Glen Burnie TRU. Really waiting for Darth Krayt.

Anybody find the FU 3-packs at their WalMart yet? Those already finding them report them in toy dept...I expected them in dumps like before on Tuesday in Elect.

Severn SuperWally had FU commem. 3-packs; prebooked FU at Laurel Gamestop & took home a stormie cdmr.; scored last Disturbance At Lars Homestead set at Catonsville TRU.

Just so you're not lonely posting by yourself here Jon...

I found the Shadow trooper set at WM this weekend and picked up a Lars homestead for a friend. I'm waiting to see if they come down to a more reasonable price before I buy one.

We moved this weekend. I'm still sore, battered, and bruised. This was a lot easier 7 years ago the last time I moved. Next time I'm hiring a moving company.

Found the new X-Wing pilots (w/ Farlander) at Target.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Glen Burnie TRU had new GH sets: Escape from Mos Eisley & Geonosis Arena#2.

Cburg Kmart had the Geo and Mos Eisley GH Sets. I might get them, might not.

Cburg WM had the new Titaniums, got the TIE Defender

Does anyone here have an extra FU Exclusive figure?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Its a late post, but I found the CW wave 2 at the Potomac Yard Target on Thursday. They had about three sets of each. Also saw the Dewback GH set there.