Page 521 of 565 FirstFirst ... 21421471511517518519520521522523524525531 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Got the V-19 titanium last night at Wal-mart in Frederick. They had the rest of the wave, but they didn't interest me as much as keeping my $7 each did.

Yeah the stuff has gone up. Cuttng back alot this year should be easy
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

mtriv...EE is listing the Jabba & Yavin BP's as April. I think the next one we will see is AT-TE assault squad.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    mtriv...EE is listing the Jabba & Yavin BP's as April. I think the next one we will see is AT-TE assault squad.
    Thanks, I saw that on EE after I posted as well. Sometimes they sell through their first alottment and post the available date as when their next order is coming in. I was hoping that was the case with this wave, but it looks like it isn't. I'm skipping the AT-TE wave. I think I've gotten a grand total of 3 Clone Wars figures (1 was the mail-away Rex.)

Found Padme, space trooper & 212th trooper(orange) from CW wave 4 at Ellicott City Target. No sign of Magnaguard & R3("Goldie"). Also saw new Unleashed BP's: Battle of Mon Calamari & AT-TE & Clone PIlots(all packin'...don't ask).

Picked up the CW wave 4 over the weekend. Also got a BMF for 60 bucks on clearance at WM
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found all of Legacy wave 5 at Severn, MD SuperWalMart this pm around 2 thanks to a collector friend(thanks, Josh!)! THey're out there!

I too got wave 5 @ Westminster Walmart. This is a really nice collection of little plastic beings!

It's been a while since I've posted in here. I miss my VA buddies.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Don't you miss the ones from VA who live in MD now too?

I found Wave 5 this morning in Fredneck. Looks like I'm caught up except for 2 comic packs and maybe some battlepacks until April or May.