Page 522 of 565 FirstFirst ... 22422472512518519520521522523524525526532 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I miss all former VA'ers. That should cover it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I was in WM this morning and saw the Hasbro rep. She told me that WM is phasing out Star Wars toys and wont have any in a few weeks. I found that hard to believe.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I was in WM this morning and saw the Hasbro rep. She told me that WM is phasing out Star Wars toys and wont have any in a few weeks. I found that hard to believe.
    More like impossible to believe. The new Clone Wars toys are big sellers with the kiddies. I could see them not picking up stuff like the BMF, or titanium (since all the repaints are killing that line,) but axing not the whole line.

This does sound like total BS...SW has a big presence in their newest planogram.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Exactly Jon. They just reset the aisles and SW takes up a good 1/4th of it. Stupid twit doesnt know her arse from her elbow.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    mtriv...EE is listing the Jabba & Yavin BP's as April. I think the next one we will see is AT-TE assault squad.
    Someone on the RS forum is claiming they found the Yavin pack on Long Island. Hmmm... no packaged pics, no sign of it on Ebay... I think I smell a steaming pile of carp!

Yeah, and no way Long Island would beat the west coast as a first arrival locale.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found the new comic packs (clone Emperor, etc.) at TRU.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    Found the new comic packs (clone Emperor, etc.) at TRU.
    They had them at the TRU in Frederick today too. I had already gotten the Luke/Deena and Quilan/Faie packs. I decided to ship the Mundi Hett one.

They also had legascy wave 1 and a bunch of clone wars that looked new to me. I did get another Jawa (as well as 2 cases of diapers which were on sale 2 for $35)

I found the newest comic pack wave, Ewok 3 pack, Amanin and someone else and the Pilots at Wal-Mart. Its the exclusive wave
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 02-19-2009 at 01:56 PM.