Page 525 of 565 FirstFirst ... 25425475515521522523524525526527528529535 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I picked up a spacetrooper and Dice Ebigon today
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

...reading reports that new CW wave is hitting...with Kit Fisto, Jar Jar, etc.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

My friend found all 4 at Annapolis TRU Sat. I only saw a lone, hidden red battle droid at Glen Burnie TRU.

Went to K-mart to see if they had anything decent (they have figs on sale for $4.99 this week). If you're in Frederick, I wouldn't bother going unless you want to army build Leia's adoptive parents.

I also went to Aldi, they have comic packs for $9.99 this week. I almost picked up Kiadi mundi with a hat them I remebered that pack is awful at any price and put it back. I also managed to talk myself out of more Wedge Borskk packs for customizing. I may recant on the second one but I'm proud of myself for the restraint.

That's not even funny, cause I stopped in the other day at a local K-mart and it was the same scenario: a peg island of Mr. & Mrs. Jimmy Smits.

At least one of the WM's in Frederick has figures for $4.99. I guess they got tired of price matching K-mart. I hope they forget to change it back. I picked up a Yarna to open. I also got another set of Ewoks to customize. They were still $12.88

Hopefully, we're "any day now" for the Empire wave & new BP's...hit those Targets!

I havent seen anything new lately. Not even CW wave 5.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found the Yavin Battle Pack @ Westminster Target last nite. No sign of Empire figs yet.

Found Yavin & Jabba BP's at Laurel, MD Target. Nobody else had squat & no sign of Legacy Empire wave.