Page 526 of 565 FirstFirst ... 26426476516522523524525526527528529530536 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Found Yavin & Jabba BP's at Laurel, MD Target. Nobody else had squat & no sign of Legacy Empire wave.
    Ditto for Target in Frederick. I skipped Jabba but picked up the Yavin set. The figures are already in my red leader X-wing

North Glen B. Target had new BP's out this am...1 Yavin & sevral Jabbas left.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

North Glen B. Target had new BP's out this am...1 Yavin & sevral Jabbas left.
    Any sign of the ESB wave?

No..none at all. Haven't read much in the way of the Empire wave being found on the eastern seaboard at Target...just the battlepacks.

Some strange Hasbro distribution issues going on....seems like we Easterners are not feelin' any Legacy love. What happened to the Empire wave after it hit the Ohio regions??????!!!!!!

Some strange Hasbro distribution issues going on....seems like we Easterners are not feelin' any Legacy love. What happened to the Empire wave after it hit the Ohio regions??????!!!!!!
    Not that it really makes up for it, but we had the Wal-mart exclusive comic pack wave for weeks before it hit out west. They'll show up eventually. Pretty soon we'll be complaining about Leia clogging the pegs.

You're right... I saw one WalMart with 5 spacetroopers.

The Wal-mart on 85 in Frederick had the remnants of the ESB wave (The other figures with U-3po parts.) I also saw what must be the new clone wars wave with Jar-Jar et al. several places yesterday (both WM's and Target.)

Found the ESB wave of Legacy at the Walmart in Columbia. Left the Emperor behind. Looked like at least 3 cases maybe more.