Page 531 of 565 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I saw 2X anakins starfighter in teh new box and 1 vulture droid in the new packaging today ata WM in Frederick. The tank was long gone by the time I got there. They also had the remnants of the legands wave on new cards.

Same deal with south Glen B. Target...all there but tank. 1 per case doesn't help either.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I have seen the new packaged vehicles also.

Found remnants of the AOTC wave. Got Typho and an Arc Trooper.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Galactic Heroes Snowspeeder pack is showing up at TRU.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Hanover, MD WalMart had 1 case AOTC wave out, plus Rep. Fighter Tank.

I found the AOTC wave at Radfor WM on thursday evening. I picked all up sans Obi-Wan. I will eventually get him, I figure he will be the warmer of the group and readily available at HTS.com or I will just find a clone with his piece in it and buy that instead.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Picked up some Hallmark ornaments yesterday; really nice selection this year. My fav. is the Ep. I duel with lights & sound. The energy shield came off real cool the way they did it. Liked the Indy stealing the idol as well.
    Last edited by jonthejedi; 07-12-2009 at 05:16 AM. Reason: spelling

I saw Whorm Loathsome and the Jawas at a target in New Hampshire today (long story) I also saw 4 of the 6 new Legacy figures at the same Target and a WM in Boston Mass.

We need some Clone love in the tri-state area!

Found new Galactic Heroes - Ahsoka/Goldie, Yoda/ARF, Grievous/Kit, Thire/IG-86 at Target.

Also, all of Legacy Wave 7 is in stock at Hasbro Toy Shop if you need 'em.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."