Page 532 of 565 FirstFirst ... 32432482522528529530531532533534535536542 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Saw the new GH figs also, Ackbar and all them. HAvent see the ones you mentioned though fixer/

I also picked up TFU game for 12 bucks at Target
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

South Glen Burnie Target had Cad Bane wave...gone in mere seconds.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

wow, is that wave 5 or 6 of the CW Jon?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Don't know the actual # at this point...Hasbro has me perplexed & confused. It was the 3rd wave presented coming out this year at Toy Fair. I'll have to see what EE is calling it.

^Is it on red cards?
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    ^Is it on red cards?
    Yes, I saw them up in Mass. last week on the new, smaller red cards.

TRU in Frederick has the Arc-170 repaint for MORE than BBTS and EE are charging. They want $79 for that piece of junk. The funny thing is right next to it is the older Arc priced at $44. If they couldn't sell those for that, then I don't see a very bright future for this part of the line. At $80 I'm even passing on the Y-wing.

Saw that too, what a rip0ff. Word is the WalMart exc. BUild-a-droid sets are being found out west...and ringing up for $17@.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Yes, I saw them up in Mass. last week on the new, smaller red cards.
    Thanks, I actually found some of what EE calls wave 7 at Target this morning. Space Obi, Echo, Jawas, Commando Droid, 4-A7, New Yoda.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Saw that too, what a rip0ff. Word is the WalMart exc. BUild-a-droid sets are being found out west...and ringing up for $17@.
    I read that too. At that price they can keep them