Page 535 of 565 FirstFirst ... 35435485525531532533534535536537538539545 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Most of the WalMarts haven't even done their Fall resets like Target. The few stores where I've seen remnants had them over with pool stuff along with Marvel Legends or on the back wall on a shelf. They were(BAD 2-packs) anywhere but action figure aisle.
    They normally do it after the school stuff goes out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Most of the WalMarts haven't even done their Fall resets like Target. The few stores where I've seen remnants had them over with pool stuff along with Marvel Legends or on the back wall on a shelf. They were(BAD 2-packs) anywhere but action figure aisle.
    Listen to jonthejedi you will. I found a single set on one of those mid-aisle shelf units stuck on the bottom with other unrelated toys. The packaging is much smaller than the previous clear plastic boxes so they're easier to miss.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    Listen to jonthejedi you will. I found a single set on one of those mid-aisle shelf units stuck on the bottom with other unrelated toys. The packaging is much smaller than the previous clear plastic boxes so they're easier to miss.
    I just got back from the Super-wally in town and still no sign of them anywhere. They're in the middle of fall resets though so hopefully soon.

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Saw them in Westminster. Couldn't resist the Corran pack. I am weak
    I should have just listened to you.

I finally found them in Westminster on Friday after checking both Frederick WM's, Mount Airy, Some other place I don't remember the name of, and Reisterstown. Ironically, after doing a loop of half the state they were at the one 25 minutes from my house.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Ironically, after doing a loop of half the state they were at the one 25 minutes from my house.
    I've noticed they've been moved to the clearance section in most of the stores that have them. Still $17.00 though

I found a few new CW figs with the mail away tickets. Only got Denal, the Clone.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I found a few new CW figs with the mail away tickets.
    I used the online PDF and my checks have been cashed. Now the long wait for the mail carrier to bring me them Eopies!

Just got a turbo tank for $63 delivered from Target.com use code 4MMHDHBE for an additional 10% off.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Just got a turbo tank for $63 delivered from Target.com use code 4MMHDHBE for an additional 10% off.
    Though it doesn't beat my $25.00 BMF, it's still a GREAT deal!

Went to TRU today at lunch. I picked up the Geonosis assault set (with the pod and 2 pilots.) They were re-setting the store and had a huge SW area in the front of the store. The best part was, they had gotten rid of all 22 of the Yarnas that had been on the pegs since Christmas.