Page 536 of 565 FirstFirst ... 36436486526532533534535536537538539540546 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I have seen the Deluxe sets at WM now. Also found Echo and some random GH packs, Ackbar/Nunb, Death Star Droid and mouse droid set, Jawas and R2 as well. Still looking for Cad Bane
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found the Yoda & Clones two-packs at Walmart. Nice sets for the price.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

I found the evolutions sets at WM last night. I like them all except for the clone troopers one, but I bought it anyway for the commando.

They also had several 2-packs and 2 carded Cad Banes. Some a-hole (probably the same one who keeps stealing droid parts out of all the figures) had ripped the cards on both Cad Banes.

Glen Burnie WalMart had encap set up with EVO sets, more BAD merchandisers, "Ambush" screen scenes & yet more Legacy. 2X merchandisers on each. Still haven't seen new comic 2-packs(since a month ago) or new BP's. Targets in my area are ripe for restocking.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Columbia Walmart put away the Evo packs which were not uncased the other day but Target had one Wedge X-Wing on a rear end cap late this morning.

Picked up the one and only Wedge X-wing left at Target in Frederick this afternoon. I also got the clone wars Y-wing at WM yesterday. $120 in 2 days. I hope Hasbro appreciates the money.

Laurel Target had 1 Wedge X-wing...but I passed since the Y-wing, series 2 screen scenes & Ep. 1 Legacy figures are hitting us soon.

Scored TPM Legacy wave at Severn SuperWalmart; picked up a lone CW Y-wing bomber at Glen B. WalMart. Severn Wally had like 15 Octuptparra Droids, but moved them to Clearance section???!!!???

WM on 85 in Frederick had the Octuparra droids on an end cap in the front of the toy section. They also finally put out the 2-packs, but they're still scanning as $17 each. I wanted a second Corran Horn and Whistler but not that badly. They actually increased the price on the Evo sets from 23.97 to 25.97. :bunchoffilthycrooks: I also picked up a lone Wedge X-wing for a collector friend at the Target in Frederick. Are these things shipping 1 per case?

No sign of TPM wave (thank goodness because I think I've worn out the stripe on my credit card in the last 2 weeks.)

I got lucky on the Evo sets, since the pricing was all over the place crazy when they first started to hit. The dept. head hand wrote a 21.79 tag. My friend found a snail tank at north G. Burnie Target. Still no new comic packs anywhere!!! What gives?