Page 537 of 565 FirstFirst ... 37437487527533534535536537538539540541547 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Havent seen the Evo Sets. I did get Cad Bane, Gree and Admiral Yularen. Also got the Yoda Clone two pack. Need to get Rex and Fives.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

What target 2 packs?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    What target 2 packs?
    The geonosis packs with the new Battle droids and jedi.

Ok I havent heard about those. Will have to check em out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Ok I havent heard about those. Will have to check em out.
    There is a Coleman Trebor (Now with Knees), 2 all new Jedi (at least the heads are new), and what I think are updated Kit Fisto (smilin') and Mace Windu (no idea what the difference is.) They also have made some major and minor modifications to the droid or separatist pack-ins. It looks like the Jango Fett is the Evolutions mold but he has a blue jumpsuit rather than purple.

At 12.99 each it's a much better deal than the build-a-droid sets from Wal-mart. Unfortunately, I used to love Dark Forces and really wanted the Dark Trooper so I had to buy them all.

Sounds like it. sounds the same as the 2 packs at WM.

I found Clegg Holdfast and the New wave of TLC. Only clegg was a non repack. I also got the Jawa CW 2 apck

Has anyone else found the latest TLC wave? I was wondering which figs are needed for the BAD

I haven't found it yet. Apparently the ROTJ wave is out too.

The Phantom Menace wave has:

Gungan Warrior (Jar-Jar's cousin Benny Binks)
    Padme in purple outfit (Mace's favorite)
    Clegg Holdfast
    Rum Slegg
    Darth Sidious with Walker
    Obi Wan as Padawan

Damn Hasbeo and the multi shipping of waves after a long lay off.