Page 538 of 565 FirstFirst ... 38438488528534535536537538539540541542548 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Columbia Target put out figs, yesterday... TOO BAD it was the Ep IV wave from the beginning of '09! More no longer wanted Cantina patrons to clog the pegs. Awesome

Saw this happen at a couple local Targets. I heard that Hasbro had done the clearing out of old pegwarmers at Targets in the area and then their warehouses reshipped them. I guess they didn't think to clear the pegwarmers at the distribution centers.

...yeah, that would make too much sense. I never saw the Darth Krayt comic wave after several months ago at Annapolis Target(they were bent pretty bad). I f I knew then what I know now...what's going on with distro? Does this have to do with Marvel being purchase by Disney. And then the fallout onto Dark Horse...?????
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I found the Kyla Katarn Yuzanne Vong pack yesterday at Target in Frederick. SOmeone must have stashed it because it was in a cart to be put back on the shelves.

I havent seen any of the new Comic packs yet. Did get the last CW fig I was looking for, RA-4 or whoever his name is.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Just got TPM and ROTJ waves at Hasbrotoyshop.com If you've already used comic10 and sw2009 codes, sw2010 works for 10% off.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Just got TPM and ROTJ waves at Hasbrotoyshop.com If you've already used comic10 and sw2009 codes, sw2010 works for 10% off.
    Thanks for that mtriv73! I hate trying to get into stores this time of year. Now I don't have to wrestle with the holiday shoppers!

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Thanks for that mtriv73! I hate trying to get into stores this time of year. Now I don't have to wrestle with the holiday shoppers!
    That's what I'm here for.

Scored Capt Arguys CW wave at WalMart outside Baltmore...my friend found them at two other Wallys...so they're starting to hit in the area.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

My ROTJ and TPM waves are on the vehicle for delivery. That was fast.

I saw the Arguyus wave a couple times at Wal-marts in the last week. Since I don't collect those I didn't pay much attetnion to it, but I guess I should have posted about seeing them.