Page 542 of 565 FirstFirst ... 42442492532538539540541542543544545546552 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Starting to see ROTJ, ROTS & ANW waves more & more restocked at WalMart & Target. Nothing much at TRU.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Starting to see ROTJ, ROTS & ANW waves more & more restocked at WalMart & Target. Nothing much at TRU.
    TRU hasn't had legacy for a longo time.

Found Rishi & Obregado exclusive packs at Target. I think I finally have all this year's fall exclusives:

Rishi BP
    Obregado BP
    Wedge X Wing
    Geonosis Packs (6)

ATST
    Dewback
    Exclusive Clone Packs (4)
    Droid Factory (6)

Commander Ponds
    Gunship
    Interceptor
    V-Wing

Ouch. Did I miss anything?
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post

Ouch. Did I miss anything?
    Are the Walmart Evolutions packs Fall or did those hit before? There's also the Target TIE Fighter...

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    TRU hasn't had legacy for a longo time.
    I just got Leesub and Imperial scanning tech at the TRU in Frederick. Today and tomorrow they have figs 2 for $11.99. The only one they didn't have that I needed was Ki Adi Mundi. When I find that, I'll be done with that wave.

It looks like ESB wave is hitting in places out west. I've still only seen remnants of the ROTJ wave at retail.

Pacing Hasbro, you must learn pacing.

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Are the Walmart Evolutions packs Fall or did those hit before? There's also the Target TIE Fighter...
    Yeah, I saw the TIE this weekend, guess I spoke too soon. Not sure if the Evo packs are fall, but I guess they should count as they are red packaging. I also forgot the Walmart exclusive comic packs which I think are supposed to be hitting now.

Anyway, found AHN wave at Target Springfield.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

North G. Burnie Target had their SW Exclusive endcap set up: Abregado & Ryloth BP's(Geez, another pkg. box change) & TIE fighter.

seeing all the new waves t this time at Kmart. Damn holidays and no money.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found ESB wave at Arbutus WalMart off beltway this am.

Found a lonely Willrow Hood @ Columbia Walmart yesterday. So someone beat me to the punch.

One of my friends found them at Glen Burnie north...and the Wally up at Rte.40/695 was cleaned out except for snowtrooper repack. So at least they're hitting!