Page 544 of 565 FirstFirst ... 44444494534540541542543544545546547548554 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found 6 of the next two CW waves - Jek, Bly, Hondo, Snowy Ani, TX-20 and Sidious between two VA targets and a TRU. No sign of any ESB anywhere though. Also found a $10 TIE at Target.

Hope everyone's dug out finally. Could've used a real AT-AT this week.

Ordered the the last two waves online, because I haven't had much luck in stores lately. So now they should show up in abundance.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Before the snows hit(again)...my son & I hit the Severn SuperWalMart & scored wave 2 of CW 2010. Glad to see two more figs. from "Trespass," my favorite CW episode.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I was so bored the other day I bought another Saga Legends Chewie and put a chain on him to make him my new Jabba's prisoner Chewie. Waiting for months for new figures is like watching paint dry!

I preordered the 2 comic packs from BBTS that have the Jedi in them (Exar Kun and Tra'sa packs.) I also found myself ordering all the F-toys star wars models off of ebay for lack of anything else to buy. The last time they had this kind of a lay off, I ended up with a ton of Starship battles vehicles. August can't come soon enough.

The Kingstown WM has the ATSTs @ 20 dollars finally, about 6 are left. The Dewback was still full price. The TRU there has a sidecap for action figure preorders, with Clash of Titans and others listed, but no EU wave. Hope they go that route and make it easier for everyone.

Found WalMart exclusive comic packs with IG-97/Rom Mohc & Storm Commando/General Weir at Severn SuperWalMart.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Found WalMart exclusive comic packs with IG-97/Rom Mohc & Storm Commando/General Weir at Severn SuperWalMart.
    I still haven't seen these yet, has anyone else found them?

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I still haven't seen these yet, has anyone else found them?
    I've only seen them in PA (South Hanover).

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    I've only seen them in PA (South Hanover).
    And this morning there were several of each at the Columbia Walmart so they are still showing up.