Page 546 of 565 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Still no eu at tru in Frederick. They said they weren't in the back either. Hasbro is making it really hard to get my money.

I was there after you, A.J...only saw the repacks. They told me they weren't even getting a truck till today. Looks like at some point they got in two cases, but have no idea when. I checked twice last week & over the w/e.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found FU Multipacks at Catonsville TRU around 2 pm..1 set left. No luck with BAD EU wave, though. Glen Burnie sold out 1 case in under 30 seconds.

One of my DCSWCC compatriots scored a set of EU Legacy @ Gaithersburg right before a manager told the employee to hold those items for 5/1 -- so some stores are keeping stock back until the reset for this promo. In other news, looks like my FU fig packs are passing thorough New Stanton, PA (wherever that is) in a big brown delivery truck. Maybe I'll have them Thursday!

Frederick TRU put out the FU packs today (20 hours after I ordered them.) Hopefully they're keeping the EU wave in the back for Saturday.

Yep, spotted in Columbia - even as the ones I ordered are "on their final approach" to my front door.

Fiasco

What a fiasco today was...no sign of anything at the Clinton, Bailey's Crossroads or Kingstown TRU. No endcap, EU except remnants at Baileys and the Clinton one has about 150 blue cards with nothing even remotely current. Guess I will try online. Good luck to everyone else.

Finally scored the magnificent 7 at Owings Mills TRU at 9 am, only 1 case. Total price-25.11.

Sounds like lots of people came up short today, but I find it hard to believe that there won't be more of this wave showing up. I know I'll keep haunting the TRU aisles as I've yet to find K'kruck (or whatever the heck his name is).

I'll keep an eye out for extras for those who didn't get lucky. IMO, he's the nicest figure in the group, although that spacetrooper is freakin' awesome. He didn't come with a weapon, which I thought was odd.