Page 548 of 565 FirstFirst ... 48448498538544545546547548549550551552558 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    I'm not giving Hasbro & TRU $10 @ for Vintage...
    Me neither, but since HTS has them priced @ 7.99 this is all TRU price gouging. They will likely be sitting on lots of product once Vintage hits all the other retailers at a more sane price point.

Score of the day

Found last two waves of Titaniums(Mist Hunter, Maleavelance, Nebulon Med. Frigate, Outrider, etc. at Big Lots for $4.00@. Also picked up Dark Knight in Blu-ray at Target for 15.00.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

My vintage Wave 1 from HTS will be waiting for me when I get home. Has anyone been to K-mart to look for Jodo Kast? I try to avoid that place as much as I can and don't want to go until they start showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Has anyone been to K-mart to look for Jodo Kast?
    I hit the former K-Mart (now Sears Grand) off rt 40 last week and the K-Mart in Sykesville this week... nothin'

The TRU at Bailey's Crossroads had the Teska (?) exclusive as well as the GH At-AT today.

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    I hit the former K-Mart (now Sears Grand) off rt 40 last week and the K-Mart in Sykesville this week... nothin'
    I'm Lizard sitting for a friend and will have to get more crickets for it by Friday. The place I get them is near enough a K-mart that I might force myself to go in and check for the Jodo figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr View Post
    The TRU at Bailey's Crossroads had the Teska (?) exclusive as well as the GH At-AT today.
    Sweet, I really want one of those GH AT-AT's for my oldest. (I don't think the 3 week old cares about toys yet.) The (almost) 3 year old loves all things Star Wars though.

Vintage is here!

Picked up about 7 Vintage & snowspeeder between Columbia & Glen Burnie Targets.

Got the new jabba set at wm on 26 in Frederick. I got the last one out.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Got the new jabba set at wm on 26 in Frederick. I got the last one out.
    Were you getting crickets for the lizard and accidentally stumbled into Jabba's palace?

Scored AT-AT at Columbia Greatland Target, left 1 on shelf.