Page 550 of 565 FirstFirst ... 50450500540546547548549550551552553554560 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Saw CW wave 2 at 3 WalMarts this am.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

As an outrageously generous thank you gift for my adventures in lizard sitting, I was given an AT-AT this week. It's as great as everyone says.

Scored all of Vintage wave 2 in foil(plus Boba Fett) UGH at Severn SuperWalMart. Left like six Boba Fetts, plus non-UGH wave 2(multiples) & foil Luke, Vader & Solo from wave 1.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Scored all of Vintage wave 2 in foil(plus Boba Fett) UGH at Severn SuperWalMart. Left like six Boba Fetts, plus non-UGH wave 2(multiples) & foil Luke, Vader & Solo from wave 1.
    Is R2 in wave 2? Will he be foil also?
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
    Is R2 in wave 2? Will he be foil also?
    He's in wave 3 with the ROTJ wave.....should see this wave at TRU in....let's say first of october....then at walmart about 3 weeks later

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    He's in wave 3 with the ROTJ wave.....should see this wave at TRU in....let's say first of october....then at walmart about 3 weeks later
    ^Thanks

I've seen remains of the ROTS wave at Walmart, and the whole wave at TRU, but I still refuse to pay $10 per. TRU needs to get its poodoo straight.

Severn, MD SuperWalMart restock Vintage wave 2 yet again this week; picked up foil Vader, Bespin Luke. Glen Burnie TRU had Nikto Guard exclusive, tons of product out, all-new front corner display on CW, Boba's Slave 1 set everywhere. Scored CW wave 3 with flametrooper at north Glen Burnie Target. Bummed out HTS doesn't have clamshells anymore. I need some for foils, Jodo Kast, Nikto & mail-away Fett.

Kingstowne WM had the UGH wave in this morning - about three cases. No sign of Jabba there (has anyone seen it in the DC area?). Was too early for the TRU. The Baileys Target had nothing new and the TRU had the front section with two Ki-Adis left and several Niktos.

One of my collector friends also found ARC trooper & Mando warrior BP's at Ellicott City Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr View Post
    Kingstowne WM had the UGH wave in this morning - about three cases. No sign of Jabba there (has anyone seen it in the DC area?). Was too early for the TRU. The Baileys Target had nothing new and the TRU had the front section with two Ki-Adis left and several Niktos.
    I got the Jabba there - it's not placed in the SW section - it's stuck in the middle of the Transformers (I think) on the bottom shelf (about 3 feet to the right of SW). I don't know how many times I walked past it until I noticed that.