Page 71 of 565 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

^^ I noticed the same thing at the Springfield Wal Mart - the section on the planogram is very small, not even a full panel. However, as you say, there is one spot on the lower left reserved for the scene exclusives. Still haven't seen the holiday or compactor sets.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Lego Mini Kits

The Target in Gaithersburg has the 4 Lego Mini Kits in stock. They are 3.99 each.

Jobare

Haven't forgotten about you. I am in Rhode Island as I type. We will be driving back tomorrow. I have been out of the area since Dec. 26. We drove to R.I. Then I flew to Cincinatti. I then hopped in a car with a friend and drove to Miami, FL (for New Years). Drove back to Ohio; flew back to R.I. Which brings me full circle to our leaving tomorrow.

The TRU up here had a gazillion Destroyer Droids!!! No word of a lie. . .had to be over fifty to sixty of these guys on the pegs and in the bins. BUT. . .I only found ONE Yoda JC. Also found three Ephant Mons at KB Toys. Found the Deluxe 'Flipping' Anakin and Geonosian Warrior, but I did not have the cash to get either. Perhaps you were able to pick one of these up for me in the meantime.

Since I am returning. . .name the time and place to meet. Don't think I have any plans this weekend. The holidays are long and gone. No obligations. Ahhhhh. . .life is a breeze now!

I'll be checking my email probably on Wednesday. Until then.

Peace.

-t
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

the annapolis tru had the new d droid and the new yoda, has anyone seen the trash compactor sets yet?

I have only heard about them, by the time I got to store they were gone.
    My Jedi name is Merdar Iyu
    Chewie? Chewie!!! Have you even seen Star Wars?!!
    "Lev, have you ever heard of Evil Kenevil?" "No, I never saw Star Wars"

I found them at the Pot Mills W-M the first week in December and haven't seen them since.

Wal-mart in frederick (briefly) had both Trask Compactor sets last night. They sold out as I was standing there talking to an old friend. This is the first time I've seen them since I bought mine in November.

dose anybody know what the next wave of figures are, and when there due out?

Originally posted by sparkytheclown
    dose anybody know what the next wave of figures are, and when there due out?
    This is the only list I've seen:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=16967
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Hasbro seems to have abandoned this end of Baltimore...you guys hitting Potomac Mills & Frederick must have a different WalMart delivery route than here...I have checked every day for trash-comp. sets...no luck! However...I did nail a holiday edition C-3PO/R2 on a Sunday...and haven't seen it since!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."