Page 77 of 565 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Are we permitted to post items for trade in this "Local" Just Found forum? I've posted one in the trading section, but I'd like to trade with someone local to me.

Is this considered SPAM ?

Item I Have For Trade

Originally posted by jonthejedi

Is the carbonite block sculpted in Han's likeness...or just lights up with his visage?????
    It's just a plain block that lights up with his body. Hope that's helpful!

Speak of the devil..the Glen Burnie Toys R Us got the 12" Leia & carbonite block in yesterday...but I think I'll wait as well...I don't think it's worth $40. I'm putting my $$$ towards new 3 3/4" figs.
    How about all these repacks(see news). How do you guys feel?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Wal-mart on 26 in frederick had the deluxe clone trooper last night for the first time. I bought it several months ago at target though. In response to jonthejedi and the repacks, I no longer feel like I'll be a completist and get one of every figure. It's going to take more than a new accessory or two to get me to buy a figure I already have. I realize that reusing old molds is cheaper than creating new figures, but if we don't buy them then Hasbro is not going to make money.

Originally posted by jonthejedi
    Speak of the devil..the Glen Burnie Toys R Us got the 12" Leia & carbonite block in yesterday...but I think I'll wait as well...I don't think it's worth $40. I'm putting my $$$ towards new 3 3/4" figs.
    How about all these repacks(see news). How do you guys feel?
    Meh. Judging from the pix at starwars.com, it looks like we're getting cantina Han & Freeze Frame (!) Leia. I can't quite tell about the 3PO, but it looks a bit like the Flashback one. Considering the amount of time these figures stunk up the pegs originally, I have no real interest, unless they come with some very cool new accessories. Just as long as they don't interfere with the release of some of the very cool stuff on some of the rumor lists (e.g. Jabba's Palace 3PO).

Oh, and I found the Leia & Han block at Springfield TRU.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

As of 10 AM Tues.(today), the north Glen Burnie WalMart(chesapeake ctr.) just put out a new '03 case assortment:this includes clone trooper pilot, the yoda high council & destroyer droid figs...and alas only Darth Tyrannus Geo. Escape & Obi Acklay figures from 2003. No Mace, droids or Padme in this assortment. It was actually a nice Hasbro field merchandiser who
    opened them for me. I have them all...but for you other collectors...happy hunting!!! I mentioned the mass merchants need to seriouslly refresh their Star Wars figures...and send back those '02 peg warmers.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Has anyone around here who ordered the shuttle gotten it in yet? Just curious.

Originally posted by mtriv73
    Has anyone around here who ordered the shuttle gotten it in yet? Just curious.
    I got my shuttle last week. I had ordered it through the catalogue after Christmas. I completely forgot that I had reserved one through the store in PA, so if anyone is in need...
    It's really well done. The wing sections seem different from the vintage, but I haven't done a side by side comparison.

I got my shuttle yesterday. You should see it soon.

In case anyone needs it, the Episode 1 Visual Dictionary is $4.99 at Borders.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".