Page 78 of 565 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Went to the KB Toyworks in Arlington and noticed the basic figures are up to $5.99 and they're all peg warmers...
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Target Westminster had a case of the Padme/Eeth Koth/Teebo/Imp. Officer/Rebel Trooper (balck hair) at 6:00 pm this evening. They still had at least one (or two) of each when I left.

the tru in glen burnie had the 12" padme and robo arm anakin, also the 12" han solo/leia in carb. two pack

A.J.
    I AM DEFINITELY in need of the Shuttle!!! I would gladly take you up on the offer. Would this mean I have to go to Pa. to get it (if you are still offering)?

-t
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Target Ellicott City Had the new Padme wave in. I picked up 1 Padme & they were out of the Library Droids & Tusken Raiders. I passed on Eeth Koth, Teebo, & the Rebel Trooper. They had 1 of each left.

Originally posted by TheBigSloppy
    A.J.
    I AM DEFINITELY in need of the Shuttle!!! I would gladly take you up on the offer.
    I sent you a Private Message regarding this, BigSloppy.

North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr. off Rt. 2) had more Darth Tyrannus Geo. Escape & Obi-Wan Acklay Attack as of 12 noon today(Thurs.) if anyone wants to make the trek. Columbia Target had one Eeth Koth on new blue card, but that was it. I missed out on the others, I guess.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

On a more bizarre note of discovery while searching for the 'o3 Padme wave...the BelAir Toys R Us on Rt. 1 had close to 30 silver 25th anniv. R2D2's on the pegs...still advertising them free with a $25 Star Wars purchase. Just F.Y.I.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Originally posted by jonthejedi
    the BelAir Toys R Us on Rt. 1 had close to 30 silver 25th anniv. R2D2's on the pegs...still advertising them free with a $25 Star Wars purchase. Just F.Y.I.
    They must have found a case somewhere that had been overlooked. Wish I could get there. I'd like to get another one to open and put his legs on the right way.

Target in Frederick had the Eeth Koth wave last night (actually, he was the only one left from the entire wave.)

Tysons TRU had the 12" Han and Leia
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!