Page 82 of 565 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

they had the new obi and dooku at the target in glen burnie today, still plenty left also are the new speeder bikes store exclusives?

Nothing to be Found

Went on a big search today and found absolutely nothing new, just the same stuff from the last year

Waldorf - Target, TRU and WM
    Clinton - WM, TRU and Kmart
    Springfield - WM, TRU and Target
    Potomac Yard - Target
    Annandale - Kmart
    Bailey's XRoad - TRU
    Seven Corners - KB and Target
    Landmark - KB

What a waste of time.

Originally posted by sparkytheclown
    ...target in glen burnie today, still plenty left also are the new speeder bikes store exclusives?
    Which Speeders? The Anakin & Dooku ones?

Ben told Luke while leaving Yoda in ESB: "PATIENCE!!!"

I'm glad I waited...

Mt. Airy Wal Mart

Saga Tie Bomber for just $15!!! They had 1 left this evening and it's not in the Star Wars section. I found them by the Fisher Price stuff????

Crain hwy. Target got another box of '03 collection 2, wave 1. Some tusken raiders, teebo, rebel trooper & eeth koth left...no padme conveyor belt or research droid 2-pack left.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Target in Frederick has had the new Speeder bikes in. There was a spot on the shelf and a tag for them, but it looks like I got there too late. Nothing new at Toys R us.

What speeder bike is this? a 12 inch?

Tysons TRU still has nothing new...
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Target finds

The Germantown Target had both speeder bikes, but the Anakin ones were beat up so I only took the Tyranus version. They also had some Rebel Troopers (blond). The Gaithersburg Target had Teebo (beat up) Rebel Trooper (black) beat up, Padme and Eeth.

The Clinton Walmart had 1 Clone w/ speederbike and a couple deluxe Geonosians. They also have the following on clearance:
    Jedi Starfighter ($10)
    12" Imp Officer, Zam, and others
    Legos:
    Vader: $10? (I think)
    R2-D2: $7
    Yoda: $55
    C-3PO, Jango Fett, and the Stormtrooper were also on clearance.

I picked up the Lego Final Duel sets (Luke/officer/Stormtrooper and Vader/Palpatine). they were marked $3, but they rang up as $1. Woo hoo!

The Clinton TRU had 12" Leia w/ Han Carbonite, 12" Obi-Wan, 1 Saga X-Wing, and the rest were the usual pegwarmers. In their clearance aisle, they had Mos Espa Encounter Cinema Scenes, Darth Maul w/ Speeder, POTJ Jar Jar, 12" 4-LOM and Slave Leia, and Anakin's Podracer.

I didn't even waste my time going into Clinton K-Mart.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".