Page 84 of 565 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

...the new speeder bikes are the ONLY new things I've seen anywhere. I did pick up a 12" Dooku at KayBee to open for 9.99,
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Originally posted by jonthejedi
    ...the new speeder bikes are the ONLY new things I've seen anywhere.
    I still haven't seen those. Just empty shelves where they would sit!

The only "new" thing I saw this morning on the way to work was the Ellicott City Target had 1 Obi-Wan Acklay & 2 or 3 Darth Tyranus.

An odd thing I saw was the location for "speeders" was filled with old Anakin & Zam speeders at this store. I was kind of expecting to see the new speeder bikes in this area.

I forgot to mention that the Arundel Mills Wal Mart had the new Action Fleet Slave 1, Republic Gun Ship, & Republic Assault Ship in stock.

Crain highway(Rt. 3) Glen Burnie Target got Ephant Mon wave in today. They had 2 left as of 9:30 AM this morning(THursday). If anyone needs one...call, they may hold at Guest Services.

Originally posted by jonthejedi
    Crain highway(Rt. 3) Glen Burnie Target got Ephant Mon wave in today. They had 2 left as of 9:30 AM this morning(THursday). If anyone needs one...call, they may hold at Guest Services.
    jonthejedi, the Force is always with you in Glen Burnie. Anytime I stop at that Target they have squat!

Finally something new (for me at least)

Frederick Target 5:00 PM

Anakin w/Speeder (2 left)
    Dooku w/Speeder (6 left)

Hey mtriv73

I picked out 1 of each for you and hid them in case the others sell out. Check your PM for the location

Originally posted by mm74md
    Finally something new (for me at least)

Frederick Target 5:00 PM

Anakin w/Speeder (2 left)
    Dooku w/Speeder (6 left)
    The same at Target Westminster, except 3 of each. 2 Dookus after I left... passed on the craptacular Anakin.

mm74md....not as much "force" in glen burnie as we would like!
    I had luckily scored Ephant at Toys R Us months ago. Never saw anywhere else until this week at Target. I'd sure like to know if anyone's carrying '03 figures...where is Aayla Secura and all the rest...it's practically April! I don't understand the mass merchants...they get 1 box in of new figs...sell out...and then it's 2 mos. before anything new comes out. The speeder bike sets at Target were at least something...but of course Glen Burnie hasn't gotten them in yet!

Regarding speeder bike sets...I thought "Owen Lars"(technically it's his bike, right?) speeder came out great....but they've really got to do something with Anakin's facial expressions!!!!???!!!