Page 85 of 565 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Mon. 3/24...as of 9 AM today...still 2 Ephant Mons & 1 clean-shaven endor rebel trooper on the pegs at Glen Burnie Target...if anyone still needs!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Originally posted by jonthejedi
    Mon. 3/24...as of 9 AM today...still 2 Ephant Mons...
    Thanks jonthejedi. I picked up one to open!

KB Springfield Mall got in a bunch of Yoda and C3PO deluxe sets if you missed them the first time or want an extra. No sign of 03 figs.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Sorry - Off Subject A Bit

Any collectors out there want to start a collectors club? Nothing too geeky. Just something fun to do. Mostly an excuse to get out of the house, away from the wife & kids, see some cool collections, and drink some beers!

I'm in Washington County (MD) & looking for collectors near me (i.e. Frederick Co, Washington Co, East WV, So Central PA, etc...)

This is just a thought. If interested PM me.

Nothing new at the Tysons Corner TRU. The Star Wars section has been replaced by Hulk figures. SW figures now take up half of the WWE section...
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

First the bad news: I haven't seen a new figure in Frederick in weeks.
    Now the good news: The stockpiles of pegwarmers seem to be really depleted at TRU, Target, and the Wal-mart on 26. (especially at Wal-mart, they either sent some figures back or somebody really wanted a bunch of Han Solo Endor and Padme Pilot.) It looks like they have room to get new stuff in now.

I stopped by the KB Toys in Pentagon City Mall yesterday. They had Deluxe Yoda and C-3POs.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Some things seen

Potomac Mills (TRU, WM and Target) had nothing new.
    The WM at Kingstowne had a few things - Secret Anakin, flying R2, Tyranus and Obi. I got the last R2 and Ani, but they weren't exactly mint.
    I did notice some overstock stuff, so I reached up and found an Ephant with a dinged corner. I found mine in November, so I went to put it back. It slipped behind the shelf and is now residing behind the 4 pink Carebears on the otherside if anyone wants it.

Re: Some things seen

Originally posted by Major Karr
    Potomac Mills (TRU, WM and Target) had nothing new.
    The WM at Kingstowne had a few things - Secret Anakin, flying R2, Tyranus and Obi. I got the last R2 and Ani, but they weren't exactly mint.
    I did notice some overstock stuff, so I reached up and found an Ephant with a dinged corner. I found mine in November, so I went to put it back. It slipped behind the shelf and is now residing behind the 4 pink Carebears on the otherside if anyone wants it.
    Hey Major Karr , I think I was at that Wal-Mart shortly before you. I got the last Boba "Carkoon" & Mace "Total Control." Somehow I missed Secret Anakin (I guess that's why he's so "secret" ) Kudos on finding the Ephant. That Wal-Mart has been bone dry for months, I can't believe they're finally putting out new product.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Stopped at the Mt. Airy Wal Mart on the way home from work. To my surprise, they had the Aayla Secura wave. Sadly, no Aayla Secura or Barriss Offee. However, I did score the Blonde Imperial Officer & Lama Su.

They had 2 Rebel Troopers, 1 each of Chase Padme, Sandpeople, and SP-4 & JN-66 plus all the other peg warmers.